napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Rep Moebetter

C

cbbram00

Due to Pharma Lady's increased success on the forum we've asked Moebetter to give us a hand.

I'm going to continue to send out price lists, post specials, and work behind the scene logistics and Moebetter will handle the forum.

His calm demeanor, extensive knowledge, and professionalism will be an asset to the Pharma Lady team and to the forum.

Please welcome Moebetter...

Really great addition... HIGHLY respectable and will definitely be great for helping everyone... Congratulations!

Thanks cbbram for this opportunity, I'll do my best to make sure everything's presented in a way that all parties understand. Thanks Dylan for allowing me to rep on the forum it's very much appreciated. Thanks Masonic and RoboG for the endorsement.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Congrats MoeBetter! That’s a solid addition to the team and you’ll represent the team in the highest regard.. no doubt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks cbbram for this opportunity, I'll do my best to make sure everything's presented in a way that all parties understand. Thanks Dylan for allowing me to rep on the forum it's very much appreciated. Thanks Masonic and RoboG for the endorsement.

You're welcome bro... I know you'll bring something new and different to the team and that's what I was looking for.

Congrats Moebetter, you'll do great bro! Nice addition Cbbram
Thanks bro... I wanted to bring someone different to the team. More knowledge, different approach to handling matters, more manpower to expedite things quickly. As a team we're just trying to improve the overall experience for everyone involved.

Just a little reminder, pm myself or cbbram for any pre-order or after order questions.

Top Bottom