napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Platinum Biotech Test Mix 325

C

cbbram00

All you Sustanon fans I suggest you give Pharma Lady's Platinum Biotech Test Blend 325 a try. I've received nothing but positive reviews.

Testosterone Acetate 30mg
Testosterone Propionate 55mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 55mg
Testosterone Cypionate 85mg
Testosterone Decanoate 100mg

Price - $45 10ml

Anyone have any reviews feel free to post them here. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

PM me for a price list...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've received great reviews on this product. Very smart choice of esters...

For you Sustanon lovers that need a little extra pep in your step. This blend has you covered.

Been getting some questions on this one due to this month's specials.

I wanna try but last time I ran sustanon I got such bad body acne. Never could find I good answer on how to run it. I did twice a week. I heard everything from 1 a week to eod. I did get gains though.

I wanna try but last time I ran sustanon I got such bad body acne. Never could find I good answer on how to run it. I did twice a week. I heard everything from 1 a week to eod. I did get gains though.
You're probably better off with a single ester if you're prone to acne. Test Cyp twice a week would probably be more suitable.

Love the test blend I also use the equitest which is the test blend 325 mixed With 200 mg eq [emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the test blend I also use the equitest which is the test blend 325 mixed With 200 mg eq [emoji123][emoji123]

Does the EQ make it smoother? I often wondered what the purpose of the EQ is here.

I always like to run eq if helps a little with joints but also if used with a long cycle you'll get some nice clean gains . I'm currently trying deca with it as well they claim deca and eq together are great !!

I always like to run eq if helps a little with joints but also if used with a long cycle you'll get some nice clean gains . I'm currently trying deca with it as well they claim deca and eq together are great !!

Good to know! I've heard of cruising with 150 EQ for joints.

I personally don't think it's as good for joints as deca but you don't have to worry about deca dick lol I'll update on the eq/deca cycle !

Top Bottom