napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Platinum Biotech Primo

andrew0409

I got a bunch, has anyone ran it to see if it's legit. I took a leap of faith as it's the most faked, under dosed gear out there. Any lab tests?

I was on another forum she was on, one of her reps...was a scammer and never lifted a day in his life and told me it's legit...now i'm very hesitant to run it with a bunch in stock. Her thaiger stuff is legit, but i'm a little worried about Platinum biotech. I'm a competing athlete so i can afford to run bunk gear as i do make a living from performing.

Introduce yourself before asking those types of questions.

alright, I see where to post now. didn't see a intro section. My bad, weird being the new guy after years of being on other board as a vet, mod, captain etc.

Last edited:
Pharma Lady is a solid source here. If you got the products directly from her you have nothing to worry about.

Pharma lady and her rep on this page are awesome! They don't deal in junk. And with platinum bio u can check the web site to ensure it is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, cbbram is a great rep and PL is great. Ive ran platinum biotech var and it was legit. Never ran primo but if var was good, im assuming primo is too. Ive never had a problem with PL.
I have a lady friend at my gym that's running the Platinum Biotech Primo @ 100mg/wk and she described it as awesome!

Top Bottom