napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Platinum Biotech Bio-Trope HGH

rydog36

Hey guys! Just wanted to give my review so far on as PL's Bio Trope. I've been on it now for 8 weeks and my energy is ridiculous. I'm taking 2 units first thing in the AM. I was close to 228 pounds when I started and now I'm down to 220. Diet is super clean and cardio has been increased. I am also on doctor prescribed TRT, which is 300mg per week. Yes, that's what the doctor prescribed me! The biggest benefit is the awesome energy, mental clarity and sleep. It's honestly almost makes you feel like you're in the "zone." Workouts are kick ass and I don't seem to get tired at all. I wake up at 6am every day literally ready for the day with no grogginess. This is my first go around with HGH and I must say that I am convinced/hooked. I am 42 years old, 13% BF which may be lower now. I go back to my doctor next month for a 6 month follow up so I'm looking forward to seeing what my numbers are going to be. I plan on staying at 2 units for a while but may go to 3 with 5 days on and 2 off. My summer cycle is going to be 2-3 units of HGH, 400mg of cypionate and 50mg of PL Winstrol suspension for 6 weeks. Looking forward to the results. Thanks PL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing bro. I alternate between Generic, Bio-Trope, and Glotropin because they each bring something unique and beneficial to the table. I'm glad you're happy with the product and the results.

Welcome to the Biotrope experience, 5ius first thing in the morning when I wake and I hit the gym an hour later.

Good to see more reviews on biotrope, I just picked up 2 kits to use post labrum surgery I'll be starting in about a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May not be a problem for some but keep an eye on estrogen being at 300 for "trt."
Thanks man! I'm taking 1mg arimidex twice a week. Been on TRT for 6 years now and feel great! Blood tests every 6 months or I request sooner after a blast.

I will say if anyone is doing any modeling or face shots that the Generic Black Tops blew me away with how clear and smooth my skin was in as fast as 2 weeks.

Ok cool. You've been on 300mg for 6 years?
I started at 200mg a week and blood tests determined that I was only in the 400 range 5 days after my shot. It was increased to 300mg about a year ago. Now I'm around 1,000. Of course that can be different any day of the week. I take testosterone from CVS. According to my doctor, some people can process testosterone a lot faster than others but I'm no expert. This may be another subject elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing bro. I alternate between Generic, Bio-Trope, and Glotropin because they each bring something unique and beneficial to the table. I'm glad you're happy with the product and the results.

hey my bro, just curious as to the benefits that each one brings. im doing research and will possibly want to begin something soon! maybe next week will order something for sure. thanks!

hey my bro, just curious as to the benefits that each one brings. im doing research and will possibly want to begin something soon! maybe next week will order something for sure. thanks!
Without getting all crazy into depth.

Generic - mild and affordable. Smooth skin, boost of energy, better sleep, better recovery.

Bio-Trope - same as Generic but on a higher level but so are the side effects. Fat loss.

Glotropin - Everything you can expect from HGH as well as the side effects that come with it. Price is higher than the previous 2.

I started at 200mg a week and blood tests determined that I was only in the 400 range 5 days after my shot. It was increased to 300mg about a year ago. Now I'm around 1,000. Of course that can be different any day of the week. I take testosterone from CVS. According to my doctor, some people can process testosterone a lot faster than others but I'm no expert. This may be another subject elsewhere.

That’s like my blood tests. Ultra rapid metabolizer. The first couple days of the week my blood T is through the roof, the last two days of the week it’s at the bottom, when dosing weekly. Try splitting the doses 2-3 times per week if this is the case. Short esters mean less estrogen conversion and provide more energy for some reason.

Hey Guys n Gals my wife bought 200iu of Somatropin by Platinum bio from the pharmacy in Thailand,it has the stickers for authenticity code but I can’t see any numbers on the bottles or the box,is it fake has anyone any idea?

Hey Guys n Gals my wife bought 200iu of Somatropin by Platinum bio from the pharmacy in Thailand,it has the stickers for authenticity code but I can’t see any numbers on the bottles or the box,is it fake has anyone any idea?
Post a pic...

If it's Platinum Biotech Bio-Trope there won't be any numbers on the vials only the box. Platinum Biotech is authorized in Thailand.

Trying to get an app so I can share a couple of photos,I can’t see any numbers on the box as well,I did link my wife to the authenticity online link but she didn’t think to use it.

Top Bottom