napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Out of the office

moebetter

Pharma Lady will be out of the office from January 30th - February 4th and no orders will be taken during this time. If you wish to take advantage of the January specials you must order by January 29th. If you have any questions concerning orders made prior to January 30th, feel free to contact me at;
[email protected].

Last edited:
I responded to the email you just sent, haven't received any previous emails.

Last edited:
I get a ton of emails a day, I just checked I see yours and the one from cbbram. I don't know how I missed them, my apologies for the oversight.

Last edited:
Hey thanks alot guys for all the help. I really appreciate y'all taking the time to help me out with things. Just had a few questions that moe was helping me with. And cbbram thanks for letting me know and forwarding the email. I know things can get kinda busy on a Monday hahaha. But I appreciate all the help fellas! You guys are the best!!

No more requests for price lists or orders being taken until after Feb 4th.

If we have already paid and the money received, should we expect it to ship before she goes out of the office? Or will it be delayed past Februard 4th?

Does this mean we have to wait for the 5th for February's deals and steals.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Looking to get into Sarms. I’m looking for a good combination of fat burning and muscle gain. More focused on the fat burning but looking for a good combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom