napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady July Specials

C

cbbram00

PLATINUM BIOTECH SIX PACK SPECIAL

Buy 4 of the same regular priced PLATINUM BIOTECH 10ml injectable products and get 2 of the same regular priced PLATINUM BIOTECH 10ml injectable products free.

PLATINUM BIOTECH SPECIAL OFFER

Spend $300 and get 1 free PLATINUM BIOTECH 10ML injectable product.

Spend $600 and get 2 free PLATINUM BIOTECH 10ML injectable products.

Spend $900 and get 3 free PLATINUM BIOTECH 10ML injectable products.

(Please specify when ordering.)

GLOBAL ANABOLICS SPECIAL OFFER

Buy 2 GLOBAL ANABOLICS Glotropin HGH 80IU kits and get a 40IU kit free.

JULY SALE SPECIALS

(Prices are discounted.)

50% off selected PLATINUM BIOTECH products.

Tren Enanthate 150mg X 10ml = $36

Testo Ace 75mg X 10ml = $20

Proviron 25mg X 100 tabs = $20

Anadrol 50mg X 100 tabs = $15

30% off selected PLATINUM BIOTECH products.

Bio-Trope HGH 100IU = $126

Susta 250mg X 10ml = $27

Primobolan 100mg X 10ml = $60

Nandro Depot 250mg X 10ml = $39

Masteron Prop 100mg X 10 ml = $41

30% off selected GLOBAL ANABOLICS products.

Provi 100mg X 10ml = $46
(Injectable Proviron)

Flurxy (Halo) 5mg X 50 tablets = $42

Epistane 10mg X 60 tablets = $42

Nandromix 300mg X 10ml = $49

Test Suspension 50mg X 10ml = $20

HGH SPECIAL OFFER

Spend $700 in the month of June and get 100IU Generic Black Top HGH free.

One week in on the sale... Great specials this month.

Test ace , that's something new for sure . does it act faster than prop? i assume it stacks great with tren ace :D

Test ace , that's something new for sure . does it act faster than prop? i assume it stacks great with tren ace :D
Yes it's faster than Prop and your assumption is correct! It pairs excellent with Tren Ace.

Been running pharma lady bio platinum deca 300 and test e 300 and dbol and I’m loving it great gains. But wounding if anyone has ran bio platinum tren about to place another order
I have the TDT Rapid that has Tren Ace as part of the blend but not Tren Ace by itself. TDT Rapid blend is fire. Very smooth and hits hard and fast.

Half the month is gone already, but you still have time to get in on the July sales. New items are being added to the list, so you can get everything at one place. If there's something you need that's not on the list, pm cbbram or myself and we'll see if we can get it on there for you. Goodluck in your all your endeavors, do the best you can and always strive to be better than you were yesterday.

Half the month is gone already, but you still have time to get in on the July sales. New items are being added to the list, so you can get everything at one place. If there's something you need that's not on the list, pm cbbram or myself and we'll see if we can get it on there for you. Goodluck in your all your endeavors, do the best you can and always strive to be better than you were yesterday.

"New items are being added to the list". has any new item been added since july 1st?

any plans on making DHB (1 test cyp) in the near future?
I asked Pharma Lady about it and she said that when Global Anabolics tried to make it it kept crashing. No success... They may try again but I can't say with any certainty.

Just a reminder, if there's some you want off the July list you only have one more day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom