bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pharma Lady International, Steroids - HGH - Peptides

Please send your list request to [email protected] and your questions to [email protected].

Thank you

What's the managed dosage of hgh monthly for the body weight of 64 kg?

Hello, I sent an email to [email protected] about an order I never received. Please let me know if you?ll be able to send it.

Are you still sending out lists? I've not gotten a response from either email address.

Got my order today from pharma lady went with the fastest option and it was a matter of days that I got it and all was stealth packaged and super well I may add makes it fun to open up honestly I've done the cheapest option b4 but lost one to a seizure and would wait weeks this option had it to me in DAYS ! And they go leaps and bounds in the stealth of the shipping for me its pharma lady for the win !! Super happy with it ! So happy I'm ordering again !

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronGainsta View Post
    Got my order today from pharma lady went with the fastest option and it was a matter of days that I got it and all was stealth packaged and super well I may add makes it fun to open up honestly I've done the cheapest option b4 but lost one to a seizure and would wait weeks this option had it to me in DAYS ! And they go leaps and bounds in the stealth of the shipping for me its pharma lady for the win !! Super happy with it ! So happy I'm ordering again !
    Thanks for the update, Pharmalady appreciates your business.

Countermail is now available for orders and price lists.