napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Generic HGH

thanks pharma lady for the awesome customer service and speedy shipping. I am kinda bummed that my generic gh didn't come with bac water.. I really thought it would. does anyone know a good place to get some?

thanks pharma lady for the awesome customer service and speedy shipping. I am kinda bummed that my generic gh didn't come with bac water.. I really thought it would. does anyone know a good place to get some?
To keep the price down you have to get your own bw. I get mine from mountainside medical also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes... You're a senior member you should know this... Lol
Effects of old age lol hence need for hgh.....thats a pretty damn good price. Is it a special or everyday price

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Effects of old age lol hence need for hgh.....thats a pretty damn good price. Is it a special or everyday price

The regular price is $120... On sale for $110 indefinitely. Next level is Platinum Biotech Bio-Trope for $180 then Global Anabolics Glotropin for $210 and last but definitely not least Jintropin for $280.

The regular price is $120... On sale for $110 indefinitely. Next level is Platinum Biotech Bio-Trope for $180 then Global Anabolics Glotropin for $210 and last but definitely not least Jintropin for $280.
K thanx. Gonna check it out

K thanx. Gonna check it out

Generic is a good entry level HGH with good results but not a lot of sides. I use it primarily for recovery and it works very well.

Generic is a good entry level HGH with good results but not a lot of sides. I use it primarily for recovery and it works very well.

What are you dosing the generic at?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Do you dose at once or split am/pm?

All of the above... But I found once in the PM is ok for me. Helps me sleep. Split dosage to alleviate sides if need be. Whatever works for you...

Good tips man. Thanks

Some dose 3 hours pre workout so they get the IGF pulse while working out but I feel that's only effective while mega dosing.

Top Bottom