napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Generic HGH

juicedaddyjr

I'm not sure if this has been asked before. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Pharma Lady's Generic HGH? I have made several orders through her and have used her products in the past, but I have never ran her generic HGH. Any experience or thoughts on it? TIA

Wondering what's the procedure to purchase HGH from pharmacy lady? Brand New here. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering what's the procedure to purchase HGH from pharmacy lady? Brand New here. Thanks

Generally you send me a PM and I'll send you a list. You only have 2 posts and I know nothing about you. Can you please introduce yourself and post your stats? Age, bf %, training experience, and cycle experience. The last thing I want to do is send a list to someone who is 18 years old.

I like the generic HGH because the sides are minimal. I use it for recovery, fat loss, sleep, and skin rejuvenation. It's gets the job done @ 5ius ed. I pin half a vial every evening. A vial will last me 2 days.

I like the generic HGH because the sides are minimal. I use it for recovery, fat loss, sleep, and skin rejuvenation. It's gets the job done @ 5ius ed. I pin half a vial every evening. A vial will last me 2 days.

any benefits to pinning in the evening vs morning or is it just personal preference.

any benefits to pinning in the evening vs morning or is it just personal preference.
I pinned it the morning for about 6 months in the beginning. I just found it easier to do it at night because I work early in the morning and sometimes I would be half asleep and I didn't want to screw up. As for as results I really don't notice a difference between morning or evening. It actually better to split the dosage and do both morning and evening. That's a bit much for me though.

Generally you send me a PM and I'll send you a list. You only have 2 posts and I know nothing about you. Can you please introduce yourself and post your stats? Age, bf %, training experience, and cycle experience. The last thing I want to do is send a list to someone who is 18 years old.

Sorry about that. Like I said new to the site. I'm 41, bf is around 15%. Gained a lot of weight after an injury. Working on scaling down. I just started my first cycle of Jintropin. I only have enough for a couple of months so I want to continue for a couple more months at least. I train every other day right now. Thanks for your help cbbram.

HGH needs a 6 months run minimum. Otherwise it is just a waste. Make sure you get enough for the six months. Pharma Lady is top notch. I have never run HGH, but I can attest Pharma Lady's got going.

HGH needs a 6 months run minimum. Otherwise it is just a waste.

Not necessarily in my opinion. For fat loss yes but for recovery, sleep, and skin rejuvenation it doesn't take 6 months. I've ran GH for 4 months and was happy with the synergy it created with my cycle. Depends on the goals of the individual.

Not necessarily in my opinion. For fat loss yes but for recovery, sleep, and skin rejuvenation it doesn't take 6 months. I've ran GH for 4 months and was happy with the synergy it created with my cycle. Depends on the goals of the individual.

Good to know. But I think for his goals he'll need to run HGH for six months minimum.

Last edited:
Good to know.
Your body recovers quicker and you don't really get sore. I can workout longer and don't really get tired. These results are noticeable fairly quick so this by itself can help with gains.

Top Bottom