napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Email Revamp

PharmaLadyRep

The follow changes are being implemented to ensure emails go to the proper department and are answered in a timely manner.

Effective immediately these are the only emails to be used for anything concerning Pharmalady;

For a Price list send your request to [email protected] This address is to be used for list requests only, questions sent to this email address will not receive a response.

If you have any questions, please send them to [email protected] This address is to be used for questions only. list request sent to this email address will not receive a response.

The practice of sending questions and list request to the same email address is ending since this creates a backlog which isn't good for anyone. Our goal is to streamline the process and make it more efficient.

Customer satisfaction is and has always been the Pharmalady teams top priority. You can be assured that we'll continue work hard to earn and keep your business.

The Pharmalady Team

Last edited:
The Pharmalady Team would like to thank everyone for adhering to new email changes. In an effort to achieve 100% compliance, any emails sent to the wrong address will be forwarded to the proper department for resolution. As this is also time consuming, please direct your inquiry to the proper department to help ensure a timely response. The email address for each department is noted on the price list and located where it can't be overlooked. We value our customers, appreciate your business and want you to have a pleasant experience. So, if you have any questions, problems, issues or concerns please email us at [email protected].

Thank you,
The Pharmalady Team

The emails above listed one for lists and one for questions. Is there a third email for orders?? or do orders fall under questions?

The new email system appears to working as intended and we thank everyone for their cooperation. There have been a few instances where people have indicated they haven’t received a list after requesting one, we encourage people to check their spam folder, since some lists have ended up in that area. All emails sent to the [email protected] address will only receive a price list, questions sent to this address have been redirected and this practice will end on March 1st. So, be sure to send all questions to [email protected] this will be the only address where your questions will be answered. If needed, from there they’ll be forwarded to any additional department for resolution. For your convenience, the email addresses are also noted at the top of the price list and remember sending your emails to the proper address will ensure a smooth transaction.

Thank You,
The Pharmalady Team

Last edited:
Just a reminder, starting March 1st, you may experience a delay in receiving a price list or having your questions answered if you use any other email than the one's listed in this post.

The Pharmalady Team

Today we start focusing on responding to emails according to how the system was set up. We still receive emails from people who don’t read the list completely or possibly don’t understand it. For most of the questions asked, the answer is right there on the list. Here’s the protocol you should follow, if you have an interest in Pharmalady Products;

1) Request a price list using this email [email protected] this is the only email you should be using for this request.

2) Read the list so that you fully understand the ordering process, where to send your orders and the re-ship policy.

3) If you have any questions send your inquiries to [email protected] this is the only email address you should use for all your question.

4) Before you send an email, check the price list the answer to your question may be right there on the list.

5) Once you are positively sure you want to order, that means you have no unanswered questions then you should proceed using the ordering email address conveniently located at the top of the list.

6) The ordering email address is used only for placing orders, do not include questions with your order they cause delays and at this point you shouldn’t have any.

There are plans to make more changes to the email system in the future, which will further enhance efficiency.

Thanks for your cooperation in adhering to the new policy,
The Pharmalady Team

Last edited:
Hello
I send a request for a product list on the right email with no answer today
Thank you for your return

Hello
I send a request for a product list on the right email with no answer today
Thank you for your return

We have an email for questions located at the top of this page, in order to make the system more efficient we need your cooperation as well as others. Here's the link to the post addressing your concern; https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/pharmalady-price-list-49703.html We know it's going to take time for people to get used to the new system, but eventually there will come a time when questions only a rep can answer, such as yours will only be done through email.

Last edited:
So it's probably me , I see a email for list and one for questions . What email is to order ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's probably me , I see a email for list and one for questions . What email is to order ?

Sorry for the double post . I see the email right above my post . Thanks

It seems that a lot of people haven't gotten the message to send price list requests to [email protected], so we're going to delay the next phase of the email revamp till April 1st. We hope by then the message has gotten to everyone and we can move forward to the next phase.

Upon a review of the email system, we've discovered people are still sending emails to the wrong address. Some of you may have already experienced this, but going forward all emails sent to the [email protected] address will only receive a list. Meaning, if you send a question or an order to this email address your going to receive a list in return. Likewise if you send a list request to the [email protected] address, you'll be directed to send that request to the proper email address. In the past list request have also been sent to Pharmalady's ordering email address, these request are now being forwarded to the proper email address by Pharmalady. This practice is slowing down the ordering process, because she has to take time away from processing orders to deal with these emails. This practice may end in the future as well, so we encourage you to use the proper email address when contacting Pharmalady so everything goes smoothly.

Thank you,
The Pharmalady Team

Upon a review of the email system, we've discovered people are still sending emails to the wrong address. Some of you may have already experienced this, but going forward all emails sent to the [email protected] address will only receive a list. Meaning, if you send a question or an order to this email address your going to receive a list in return. Likewise if you send a list request to the [email protected] address, you'll be directed to send that request to the proper email address. In the past list request have also been sent to Pharmalady's ordering email address, these request are now being forwarded to the proper email address by Pharmalady. This practice is slowing down the ordering process, because she has to take time away from processing orders to deal with these emails. This practice may end in the future as well, so we encourage you to use the proper email address when contacting Pharmalady so everything goes smoothly.

Thank you,
The Pharmalady Team

Thank you for your clearafication 👍

There are three emails associated with Pharmalady;

1) Price list email address [email protected], which is to be used only for requesting a price list.

2) Questions email address [email protected], which is to be used for all questions

3) Order email address Pharmalady@countermail, which is to be used only for placing order.

Some don't fully understand the concept of the questions email account, so I'll attempt to clarify a few things. The aforementioned email account is to to used for all question, that includes pre-order and post order. There are instances where people are sending question to the other two email accounts and are getting delayed response or none at all causing frustration. By not sending your questions to the proper email address, your causing your own frustration and have only yourself to blame. If you follow proper protocol, everything will go smoothly.

Last edited:
Pharmalady has added a new email address for requesting tracking numbers which is indicated on the price list. For your convenience, all relevant email addresses are located at the top of the price list. Please use the proper email address for your inquiry, rerouting emails are time consuming and causes delays.

Pharmalady thanks you for your cooperation and support.

November price list is now available, email [email protected] to receive one.

Top Bottom