napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady comes through again

rl62283

Its my 3rd order with pharmalady and her and her rep deliver again. Stuck with platinum bio got 7 test, 7 tren a, 7 npp and a few other items. Oh and tdt rapid can't wait to try it Already wish I ordered more. I got a little antsy with a little delay in delivery but never been let down. I was very pleased when I realized I had a few extra items. Thanks. Highly recommend pharmalady

Glad to hear of your satisfaction, never had an issue with PL, just with the postal service which she has no control over.

Exactly no issue with pharmalady. Excellent service and great products always. This is the first time I experienced the postal service being slow and not updating. I am not one to post often but figured I'd share my experience. So others may choose to be more patient pharmalady knows what she is doing and usps from my experience will keep you guessing.

Thanks for sharing bro. I think we can all agree that USPS could use a good overhaul. If you plan ahead then these issues shouldn't be of any major concern.

My question is how did you make multiple orders, when you’ve only posted twice on here. I’m pretty sure you need at least 3 post for PM...

My experience hasn’t been so lucky... glad you’ve had success.

I go back with pharmalady before this forum well actually another forum. Also I know soneone who knows someone that knew someone. Patience is a virtue. Good luck she is worth the wait. Great products and unbeatable prices

Last edited:
Top Bottom