napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Bloodwork Platinum Biotech Test Cyp

doubledizzle

I been on 400 to 500mg cyp a week and 100mg eod of NPP for over 6 weeks and my total test was 6938. Free was 735. My dr flipped. Lol. My prolactin was 2.3. Estro 22 and 30. So my caber and aromasin work.

My last pin was a sunday morning 8am and blood was drawn tuesday afternoon like 4pm

Will post pic of results ince doc send in the mail. These are the numbers he told me on the phone.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Platinum Biotech is a solid brand. I was using PB Test Cyp for about a year for TRT before switching to Prop. Thanks for sharing your results and please post your bloodwork when you have a chance.

If I remember correctly the Caber is Platinum Biotech and Aromasin Global Anabolics?

I been on 400 to 500mg cyp a week and 100mg eod of NPP for over 6 weeks and my total test was 6938. Free was 735. My dr flipped. Lol. My prolactin was 2.3. Estro 22 and 30. So my caber and aromasin work.

My last pin was a sunday morning 8am and blood was drawn tuesday afternoon like 4pm

Will post pic of results ince doc send in the mail. These are the numbers he told me on the phone.

That's good to hear, I can definitely vouch for Pb cyp. I was at 200mgs a week and tested at 1319. Thanks for sharing your satisfaction with PL products.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here are the results
725c45d7556a33e9fef0b9078fe3d665.jpg
1d2b9fa134613b58a82dfe1d3e0213bc.jpg

Hey new to the forums just saw this... I love platinum biotech... used it this entire 20 wk contest prep with great results... unfortunately I’ve run in to a spot of bad luck and need a new source for it... definitely recommend platinum when it can be had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey new to the forums just saw this... I love platinum biotech... used it this entire 20 wk contest prep with great results... unfortunately I’ve run in to a spot of bad luck and need a new source for it... definitely recommend platinum when it can be had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pharma Lady has Platinum Biotech
Email me for a price list...

[email protected]

Top Bottom