napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Bloodwork Jintropin HGH

Hello Members

Two customers of mine (not members here) were kind enough to do blood tests for the Jintropin HGH and send me their results.

As there as been some demand for this on the forum I have posted the results below, 2 customers who both used labcorp service in USA.

Names and personal details have been block out.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• Jintropinserumresults__1441768586_56762__1441768586_84676.jpg
    Jintropinserumresults__1441768586_56762__1441768586_84676.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 104
Hello Members

Two customers of mine (not members here) were kind enough to do blood tests for the Jintropin HGH and send me their results.

As there as been some demand for this on the forum I have posted the results below, 2 customers who both used labcorp service in USA.

Names and personal details have been block out.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Can you please repost these test results? I think they were lost with the server upgrade.

Thank you!

Are there any test results from your Glotropin? Or anyone here that can share their experience with Pharma Lady's Glotropin? I would love to see some good numbers from this growth because the price, especially the bulk pricing, is phenomenal! I've honestly never seen quality, generic growth priced this low anywhere.

Hey i know where that place is lol. It's about 1 hour from me, An the Dr wouldn't be hard to find. thanks for posting :)

Are there any test results from your Glotropin? Or anyone here that can share their experience with Pharma Lady's Glotropin? I would love to see some good numbers from this growth because the price, especially the bulk pricing, is phenomenal! I've honestly never seen quality, generic growth priced this low anywhere.

Hello Sir, Lots of members have bought the Glotropin HGH, I try ask some to post their results and experiences

Top Bottom