domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Pharma Lady Bloodwork Global Anabolics Test E

  1. #11
    Numbers are damn good. PL is a top notch source. Great service and very easy to work with. Glad you got taken care of man.

  2. #12
    Sweet! Yea bro. I got some test prop and npp saved for my next go around. Can't wait till then!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Free2burn View Post
    Sweet! Yea bro. I got some test prop and npp saved for my next go around. Can't wait till then!
    Is the prop smooth?

  4. #14
    Unbelievably lol. No pip or anything. And the transition to pct was great! I feel like I'm still on it!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    Numbers are damn good. PL is a top notch source. Great service and very easy to work with. Glad you got taken care of man.
    Thanks brother! I told her I'd post it as soon as I get it done. I'm glad to share stuff like this. Just like how Bros warn other other Bros of bunk gear. Good ones should be shared as well

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Free2burn View Post
    Thanks brother! I told her I'd post it as soon as I get it done. I'm glad to share stuff like this. Just like how Bros warn other other Bros of bunk gear. Good ones should be shared as well
    Very true... Thx for sharing!

  7. #17
    Those numbers are more than solid! Glad you are satisfied

  8. #18
    Solid 5100, When was your last pin before the test, and was it E , prop or both???

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by svanimost View Post
    Solid 5100, When was your last pin before the test, and was it E , prop or both???
    When I had the bloods done, I just finished my test e and deca. I believe it was about 10 days since I pinned those two compounds. Then jumped right into test prop. So about 5 shots of the prop was on there too.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydrdie View Post
    Those numbers are more than solid! Glad you are satisfied
    Yea. I wonder if the deca contributed a lot on my test readings

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •