napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Bloodwork Platinum Biotech Test Cyp

tattooguy8

Been on platinum test cyp from pharma lady at 60mg twice a week. Split Tuesday morning and Friday evening. Also taking platinum aromasin, 12.5 on injection days. I think I slightly over did the aromasin since changing my dose from 200mg a week. E2 was higher and I felt like poo! Now I'm a little low on e2 and that doesn't feel good either. Going to lay off the aromasin for a week or so and continue with half the dose if high e2 symptoms return. Thanks pharma lady for quality meds!

Hemoglobin 17.9 (12.6-17.7)
Hematocrit 51.5 (37.5-51.0)
Bun 24 (6-20)
A/G ratio 2.3 (1.2-2.2)
Testosterone 889 (264-916)
Estradiol 8.2 (7.6-42.6)

As Rudolph said, get in and donate some blood. I'm sick as shit and didn't comprehend the numbers the first time lol.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Thanks for sharing bro... I ran Platinum Biotech Test Cyp for TRT for about a year and a half and it did me well. Currently running Prop for TRT eod and it's doing me even better. I like my e2 a little on the higher side. You'll feel better soon... No need to be so aggressive with your AI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was a little aggressive because e2 was high on 200mg a week. I figured I would back off when I felt the signs. I don't feel awesome but not as bad as I though.

Thanks for sharing bro... I ran Platinum Biotech Test Cyp for TRT for about a year and a half and it did me well. Currently running Prop for TRT eod and it's doing me even better. I like my e2 a little on the higher side. You'll feel better soon... No need to be so aggressive with your AI.
How do I get platium biotech? Is this pharm lady

Bumping to restore confidence for Pharma Lady customers.

Have been on both sides of E2 and agree they both suck. Too high and I get emotional and weird, less sleep, no morning wood. Too low and feel
elthargic....in the middle, with TRT dialed in - damn - life is good. It took me better part of 6mo to dial in TRT + Arimidex....Doc has since lowered
me from 200 mg/week t-cyp to 100 so I dont even need now.

Top Bottom