napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Bloodwork Platinum Biotech Test Cyp

tattooguy8

Wanted to thank pharma lady! Have been on doctor prescribed trt for a while and feeling like crap. Was getting once a week shot of test cyp at 180. Bloods would come back low, in the 200's. Switched over to pharma lady platinum test cyp and figured 100 every 3.5 days would be good, considering I was always low on 180. Bloods came back at over 1500! Unfortunately I don't know the exact number as I used the under 1500 test. Testing also showed e2 was high and I was having crazy sides from it. Started on platinum aromasin and it aleiviated estrogen sides in two or three days. It's very comforting to know it's good to go. Thanks again!

Wanted to thank pharma lady! Have been on doctor prescribed trt for a while and feeling like crap. Was getting once a week shot of test cyp at 180. Bloods would come back low, in the 200's. Switched over to pharma lady platinum test cyp and figured 100 every 3.5 days would be good, considering I was always low on 180. Bloods came back at over 1500! Unfortunately I don't know the exact number as I used the under 1500 test. Testing also showed e2 was high and I was having crazy sides from it. Started on platinum aromasin and it aleiviated estrogen sides in two or three days. It's very comforting to know it's good to go. Thanks again!

Awesome!!! That's good to hear!!!

Normally the Rx stuff is on point. Sounds like you're docs playing it way safe. With TRT is crazy how 150 can have someone on point but the next needs 250. We metabolize different amounts in different ways. Correct me if I'm wrong but Pharma Lady is a rep for Pharmacom right? And labs have show some of their stuff to be on the high end of doseing. I might be mistaken on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Platinum Biotech is a solid brand. Every product I've used has given me great results. Thanks for sharing...

The rx test wasn't bunk. They just had me on a shitty once a week protocol. Dr said I just cleared test out of my body really fast. They wanted to keep upping my once a week dose but it was giving me crazy estrogen spikes. I was going from really high to really low every 7 days. Glad that stuffs all over.

The rx test wasn't bunk. They just had me on a shitty once a week protocol. Dr said I just cleared test out of my body really fast. They wanted to keep upping my once a week dose but it was giving me crazy estrogen spikes. I was going from really high to really low every 7 days. Glad that stuffs all over.
That's why it's better (for some) to take lower doses more frequently than one large dose... Estrogen... You'll probably have less acne also.

Thanks for sharing...

I can vouch for Pharma Lady's Products. I have been using Platinum Bio's Test C for 2 years now for TRT. Injecting 2 times a week 90mg each time puts my blood test results at 1072 at my low point.

I can vouch for Pharma Lady's Products. I have been using Platinum Bio's Test C for 2 years now for TRT. Injecting 2 times a week 90mg each time puts my blood test results at 1072 at my low point.
PB Cyp used to be my go to for TRT also. I've since switched to PB Test Prop 50mg eod and I like it a lot better. More energy overall.

Top Bottom