napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady

Sunshine1

Had a need for a couple vials of hcg, and it was looking like I was going to have to go international. I ended up going with pharmalady. No minimum and ultra fast shipping from what I've read on here. Paid Sunday, I believe I got my tracking on Tuesday, and here it is Saturday afternoon with a pack in my hand, that's like domestic shipping times in my opinion. And she even threw in some extra goodies with my measly little hcg order. Also communication was spot on!
Thanks pharmalady!!!

Thanks for the review brother... Hope we can help you out again...

Not a problem, also, packaging was no joke! Very secure and wrapped over 4 times, almost annoying each time I pulled off a layer just to see another layer of packing... But glad she did

Had a need for a couple vials of hcg, and it was looking like I was going to have to go international. I ended up going with pharmalady. No minimum and ultra fast shipping from what I've read on here. Paid Sunday, I believe I got my tracking on Tuesday, and here it is Saturday afternoon with a pack in my hand, that's like domestic shipping times in my opinion. And she even threw in some extra goodies with my measly little hcg order. Also communication was spot on!
Thanks pharmalady!!!

Dear Sir, thank you kindly for your review, I am very happy your order arrived fast and you are more than welcome for the extras;) please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Plat biotech great product test E smooth no pip

Dbol great at 40 per day on blast
Awesome! Glad you are enjoying your blast!

I haven't tried Platinum Biotech Test E yet but Testo Cyp has been treating me excellent!

this is the norm when ordering from her... she has some of the fastest international shipping i have ever seen and top notch quality... thanks for the review

Top Bottom