napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady

Gixxer

I wanted to share my experience when using an international supplier.

This was my first time using international, and based off it, I most likely won’t ever again. But if I do, I’ll use PL.

Unfortunately my very first order was seized...and what a fucking headache. But she reshipped my order, she actually tweaked it per my request and agreed. Order arrived safe and sound today. I’m very happy about that.

I don’t have anything bad to say about her. She was very helpful but the process was what made it not worth going international again. Domestic is the way to go.

I really appreciate PL reshipping my order, I won’t know the quality of the gear until a few months as I ordered from my domestic supplier after my first order was seized.

Once again big thanks to PL and my man cbbram. Thanks!

Last edited:
What's the point of posting a good review and saying you wouldn't do it again. Why not leave it at Pharma lady does good work? Who cares if you'd do it again. If she did her job, which she ALWAYS does, the that's what should be said.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your review. At the end of the day we have to realize this is not a legal business and there can be problems that arise. It's how the problems are handled that separates this forum from the rest.

I’m just letting the community know. Is the risk worth the reward. My opinion is that it’s not.

I understand fully this business and it’s nature, but my headaches aren’t worth it to me. I’m very much impressed with how this business functions. I appreciate everyone involved in this process, very friendly and knowledgeable people.

I’m definitely glad to have worked with PL, refreshing to have a successful business experience.

Seizure rate is only 2-3% so the other 98% won't really have to deal with the situation. I'm certain domestic source's raws shipments get seized from time to time. What if they decided to quit? Then you would really be screwed. I understand it's still fresh in your head give international a break for a while and realize all you will lose is time if it ever happens again. I had a seizure 2 years ago and I've successful ever since.

Speaking of PL... cbbram was would you mind pm'ing me pharmaladys updated price list please. I got an order seized...hell it's still worth it to me lol. She's top notch.

I’m just letting the community know. Is the risk worth the reward. My opinion is that it’s not.

I understand fully this business and it’s nature, but my headaches aren’t worth it to me. I’m very much impressed with how this business functions. I appreciate everyone involved in this process, very friendly and knowledgeable people.

I’m definitely glad to have worked with PL, refreshing to have a successful business experience.
I'm glad things worked out for you, there's risks with international and domestic it's just the type thats different. You have to do what's more comfortable for you and I respect that. The supplier whether international of domestic has no control over postal/customs so you'll always have to deal with them as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Seizure rate is only 2-3% so the other 98% won't really have to deal with the situation. I'm certain domestic source's raws shipments get seized from time to time. What if they decided to quit? Then you would really be screwed. I understand it's still fresh in your head give international a break for a while and realize all you will lose is time if it ever happens again. I had a seizure 2 years ago and I've successful ever since.

I agree... if I use international, it’s definitely going to be with PL.

I don’t really care who it’s through, as long as the gear is spot on great quality.

Just received the second half of my order, T3 is fire literally [emoji91] aromasin is also legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Which brand of T3 and Aromasin?

All platinum biotech, I stocked up on bio-trope as well. Received that last week, the separate package took a week longer and sat in international shipping but finally made it unscathed.

Haven’t touched anything else yet.

That's good to hear, you won't be disappointed.
All platinum biotech, I stocked up on bio-trope as well. Received that last week, the separate package took a week longer and sat in international shipping but finally made it unscathed.

Haven’t touched anything else yet.

Nice! That's good to hear, just placed my order with PL and anxiously waiting...
Just received the second half of my order, T3 is fire literally [emoji91] aromasin is also legit.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Awesome! I believe so

Yeah just be patient, 1-2 weeks after payment is what I’ve experienced ...let’s just say there’s a lot more methodology going on to get it to your doorstep so expect the process to be longer to leave theirs as well

Yeah just be patient, 1-2 weeks after payment is what I’ve experienced ...let’s just say there’s a lot more methodology going on to get it to your doorstep so expect the process to be longer to leave theirs as well

That's a good way of putting it [emoji106]

Ok I'm fine with that process. Is there really much of a difference between express and normal shipping?

Top Bottom