napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma grade bayer special

domestic-supply.com

V.I.P. Isarms Approved
V.I.P.
Hello everyone! from today I start new promo for Pharma Grade Bayer products! It will be Bayer Testoviron and Bayer Proviron! buy 5 - receive 1 free! Just write "I am from iSarm" in comment box!

And all this with the fastest US domestic shipping!

Testoviron Depot - CLICK HERE

zTok0aq.jpg

Proviron - CLICK HERE

H8CWqRo.jpg

domestic-supply.com

Last edited:
2 staples to almost every cycle. This is a great way to start off here DS. I know guys are going to take advantage of this one. Love me some legit Bayer!

What kind of deal do you want?)

Other sites have it going bw $10-15 an amp. I need to stock up on some primo lol. I like ZPHC also Dylan, although I?ve never run their primo. I watch a lot of bb podcasts- all the old school pros rave about pharma primo. Always wanted to give it a run.

Other sites have it going bw $10-15 an amp. I need to stock up on some primo lol. I like ZPHC also Dylan, although I?ve never run their primo. I watch a lot of bb podcasts- all the old school pros rave about pharma primo. Always wanted to give it a run.

you should. you haven't run steroids until you ran a good primo cycle.

it was arnolds favorite steroid

this sale is still going so make sure to take advantage before its over! he cannot possibly keep this sale going too long

I ordered some goodies, on the way now. next week will post up pics! cannot wait! jacked time

Top Bottom