napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The Phantom and The 44

44YOGearHead

Sometimes when you're a die hard supporter of the way of the Vikings, King Ragnor Lothbrok sends a ship bearing gifts rather than a bunch of pissed off warriors with axes... behold the Glory of Valhalla. Behold Phantom.

de4783fc3254f7aa39b65647dc7054ff.jpg

1853e26a889ee3c8f83e51e2a8c3971e.jpg

6d771c36227016f97494dff7311cc294.jpg

He sent a cock ring as well... it's Tren after all. Hopefully it's unused.

The 44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q: If anyone did send a bunch of pissed off warriors with axes after you how many would make it back?

A: None.

Looks like sweet honey bro. Anyword on the return of the viking mother ship. Think we are at about 60 right?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Q: If anyone did send a bunch of pissed off warriors with axes after you how many would make it back?

A: None.

That's very true bro... I'm kinda like that God of War character in the flesh only my primary weapon is a giant syringe that draws out the victims testosterone.

Looks like sweet honey bro. Anyword on the return of the viking mother ship. Think we are at about 60 right?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This might be a positive premonition... it has a label. One has to wonder if Odin has us in his favor.

I actually hear your voice in my head when I read your posts now. Not unlike a Morgan Freeman meme.

That cock ring is definitely used

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I actually hear your voice in my head when I read your posts now. Not unlike a Morgan Freeman meme.

That cock ring is definitely used

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm willing to bet you're right... sharing is caring fukkit

Dayum!
Tren Ace 150? If that's not some viking shit right there I don't know what is.
⛏️

(nice touch with the ring, lol)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We need a more active forum! Gotta rally the clans and get that number up so this ship can sail. 40 more to go.

Is not a cock ring you perv I'ts a toddlers bracelet..L and yes ace 150 in..A .. Carrier.

Believe in the unbelievable.
Isn't that kinda sorta the same thing for some people? It's like a baby holding an apple.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NY just keeps bringing the his game to the game, and keeps winning. Come on man, i got some spare change to spend soon. Need to add more to my Scandinavian genetic make up

NY is my mother fucker for real bro. You gotta love him for the way he thinks... industrious and innovative can't begin to describe him. His mind is a labyrinth of great ideas all centered around making great things even greater.
If you get to hold a convo with him just sit back and let him go Plato on you. He and I are mutually retarded in good ways lol.

I'm starting to think, actually convinced myself, NY did indeed return to enrolled in school for astrobeyondthisrealmgearchemistgodlikeologist to take this time to create a concoction and perfect something thought not to be perceived possible for the good of us. To return with a shock and awe campaign.

No offense to any other lab here, because i know for a fact from injection experience, what those labs produce is top notch creations

Top Bottom