napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Peptides

Shayar Sharma

Hi Dylan,

Hope you are doing well.
This is shayar and I'm from india. It's very hard to find trustworthy guy who has good knowledge in india. Everyone just wants to make money out of it. I have been working out since more than 6 years. My age is 21 years. I watch your all videos. I'm your huge fan and you are my ideal.
I wan to run peptides. I do have an actogenic body type. I do have 11% to 12% body fat. My anatomy can barely preserve the fat, ''doesn't matter how much i eat. My body weight is 171.96 pounds. I want to have more muscle and increase bone density.
Could you please advise me the right peptides combination and consumption duration ?

Regards
Shayar Sharma

Last edited:
Hi Dylan,

Hope you are doing well.
This is shayar and I'm from india. It's very hard to find trustworthy guy who has good knowledge in india. Everyone just wants to make money out of it. I have been working out since more than 6 years. My age is 21 years. I watch your all videos. I'm your huge fan and you are my ideal.
I wan to run peptides. I do have an actogenic body type. I do have 11% to 12% body fat. My anatomy can barely preserve the fat, ''doesn't matter how much i eat. My body weight is 171.96 pounds. I want to have more muscle and increase bone density.
Could you please advise me the right peptides combination and consumption duration ?

Regards
Shayar Sharma

Bro your better off spending money you would have on peptides in the grocery store. Peptides are wasteful, especially at 21. Unless something is off with your test levels you should be growing easily. I know food is boring but trust me peptides are not the route. Maybe post what your daily caloric intake is along with what your meals look like.

Top Bottom