bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy

Thread: Peak Performance Test Cyp 250 bloodwork / IWGF / Cbbram

Peak Performance Test Cyp 250 bloodwork / IWGF / Cbbram

Just thought I'd throw up some numbers from my test c injections.Im a little disappointed because none of the test I really wanted were done,I told the dr I would pay out of pocket for the extras,but I guess someone dropped the ball so this is just a basic bloodwork.I really wanted to see where my e2 is at.

I'm 5'9 225#
    43 years old today,I've been lifting for 2.5 years 4-6 days a week. I'm eating 80% clean.

I dont have the test from a year ago,but my test was 360 then,I started this cycle / trt 9weeks ago.

I started my first two weeks injecting 125mg twice a week into the delts. Then started 35 mg daily, subq.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Liftingtrucker; 08-02-2019 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Misspell

numbers look good for TRT.

i would ask for your doctor to refund you for the mistake.

Thatís a great number for TRT more then great. I bet u feel great now vs 360 before !!!

So which brand Testosterone are you using? Axio? Peak? Which ester? Axio and Peak are 2 completely different sources.

Great results btw but if you're on TRT your dosage is a little high.

Peak cypionate 250...

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingtrucker View Post
    Peak cypionate 250...
    Cool bro thanks for sharing your bloodwork. I edited the title so everyone knows the source.

There you go guys if u r still doubting !! Like i said before I have been with them for the past 3 years if not longer and results speak for themselves!! Look at my prep or this little TRT with such a great result!!! Thatís awesome. Iím really happy for u bud. I bet ya ur MD wouldnít put u on TRT with 360
    Number as itís low normal. I was 50 and the. 309 and he kicked me out of the office. God I felt like shit. I know that u feel like a new man now. Good for you. All the other numbers look great too. You are good to go.

Those are good numbers. That Peak gear is well dosed. Bet you're feeling great.