esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: peak performance or axio

peak performance or axio

Is Axio products worth the price difference than peak performance?

If I recall correctly Axio has fancy packaging and Peak is UGL. I've definitely learned in the past a fancy label doesn't make it better. Just have to give them both a try to see which one you prefer.

Exactly! I've tried the axio and it's definitely legit but I have noticed the prices are significantly higher so was curious to see if anyone has ran the peak performance and was happy with it?

Axio rebranded.... EU is the same gear with a different label. Iím running EU Test E right now for TRT.
    Donít get me wrong, PP is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man for sharing!

You can't go wrong with either. They are both really good gear. If you want tablets, go EU/AXIO. If you prefer capsules then go Peak. They are both really good as far as oils also.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

brother they are both high quality.. if you PM me I will send you a list and you will notice we have products from both and some products only from 1 brand.. also prices are very close, but you pay a bit more for pharm grade vs. UGL. we back both brands 100% or we wouldn't have them in the first place.

I’ve used peak Deca and Primo with fantastic results. IWGF will take great care of you.
    Can’t go wrong either.

Can't go wrong with IWGF. Always solid.

Thanks guys. Let me or one of the reps know and will get you squared away. Everything is domestic shipped.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk