napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PCT and while on

tamber20

Hello

I'm on week 2 of 12 with test and tren and will add win at week 6 I also use low Decca for joint but my question is organ protection during cycle and what should I take while on for estrogen block and how much. I have Clomid 50mg ready for PCT once I'm off. Help please I am new

Thanks, Brett

You should have done this research BEFORE you started ypur cycle... what doses are you on a week?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Hello

I'm on week 2 of 12 with test and tren and will add win at week 6 I also use low Decca for joint but my question is organ protection during cycle and what should I take while on for estrogen block and how much. I have Clomid 50mg ready for PCT once I'm off. Help please I am new

Thanks, Brett

Hey bro, this cycle is a train wreck in the making! A first cycle is typically test only. You have absolutely no business being on all that shit if you're new to ped's, especially with no ancillaries and no clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

Thanks, Brett
Bro stop all of this at once before you run into some serious problems. You have no business using that stuff. You clearly have no idea what you're doing. Stop all of this now, and run this pct two weeks after last injection

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Hello

Thanks, Brett

Wow, yea you need to listen to cmb and RickRock, this is outta control

Top Bottom