domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear

Thread: Pct

Pct

I've looked all around for a PCT (SERM/AI/HCG) source with little to no luck..

Can someone point me in the direction of a vendor or PM me with a legitamite PCT source? I take PCT seriously and want to make sure when the time comes that it's not bunk.

Thank you anyone that has input!
    Last edited by Bcrich; 10-29-2017 at 05:54 AM.

All Ill say is just look around. My first day here within 30 mins I had 3 sources. I got up to 6 now. Go into source section and just look around. I promise you its so much easier than you can ever imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by gear therapist View Post
    All Ill say is just look around. My first day here within 30 mins I had 3 sources. I got up to 6 now. Go into source section and just look around. I promise you its so much easier than you can ever imagine.
    It seems like the sources I inquire about don't have PCT or only have some..

Quote Originally Posted by Bcrich View Post
    I've looked all around for a PCT (SERM/AI/HCG) source with little to no luck..

Can someone point me in the direction of a vendor or PM me with a legitamite PCT source? I take PCT seriously and want to make sure when the time comes that it's not bunk.

Thank you anyone that has input!
    Biotech has all of it. Send me a pm and I'll get you a list

If need more options let me know. Shoot me a PM. Biotech is solid as well though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend some time reading in the source talk section. Plenty of solid sources to choose from.