PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Packaged seized what to do? Does this go on your record?

Packaged seized what to do? Does this go on your record?

Just received a Letter from customs stating my package was intercepted does this go on your record??? It says that future attempts to import controlled substances may result in personal penalties or criminal prosecution??? Does this mean of it happens again it will be documented???

Got a seizure letter? READ THIS
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...3&share_type=t

PharmaComStore Rep
    ďtaz10Ē for 10% off
    PM for link to order

I canít fallow that link I dot. Have the app and canít download apps on my phone

Iím fine with losing out on the product I juts donít want there to be anything on my record

Just read the link def good info doesnít really answer my question if it leaves a mark on my record

It doesn't go on your record. You just might not want to order anything to your same address from the same source again. They supposedly mark your address. You're good. Throw the letter away and don't respond. They can't prove it was you who ordered it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Just PM me in future bro and I will hook you up domestic. I've been through this 3 times and I don't mess with international anymore.

Sorry to hijack but it looks like mine was intercepted too. But the good thing i have prescription for Test and i only ordered 1 vial of test and the other item was just for my PCT.
    can i write them back and retrieve it since i have prescription?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it's still illegal to import medications for the US. Best to just write it off.

Quote Originally Posted by p0nb1k1 View Post
    Pretty sure it's still illegal to import medications for the US. Best to just write it off.
    Like P0n said, itís still illegal. Only way itís legal is if your going to a doctor and heading to a pharmacy. Importing black market goods into the country will always be illegal.

PCS has a 100% US ship success rate so consider us in the future.

PharmaComStore Rep
    ďtaz10Ē for 10% off
    PM for link to order