napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Packaged seized what to do? Does this go on your record?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Just received a Letter from customs stating my package was intercepted does this go on your record??? It says that future attempts to import controlled substances may result in personal penalties or criminal prosecution??? Does this mean of it happens again it will be documented???

It doesn't go on your record. You just might not want to order anything to your same address from the same source again. They supposedly mark your address. You're good. Throw the letter away and don't respond. They can't prove it was you who ordered it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Just PM me in future bro and I will hook you up domestic. I've been through this 3 times and I don't mess with international anymore.

Sorry to hijack but it looks like mine was intercepted too. But the good thing i have prescription for Test and i only ordered 1 vial of test and the other item was just for my PCT.
can i write them back and retrieve it since i have prescription?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it's still illegal to import medications for the US. Best to just write it off.

Pretty sure it's still illegal to import medications for the US. Best to just write it off.

Like P0n said, it’s still illegal. Only way it’s legal is if your going to a doctor and heading to a pharmacy. Importing black market goods into the country will always be illegal.

PCS has a 100% US ship success rate so consider us in the future.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Just PM me in future bro and I will hook you up domestic. I've been through this 3 times and I don't mess with international anymore.

Cool appreciate it I guess I’ll just take the loss for now on this last one I really can’t afford to have anything pop up on my record right now.

I've had that happen. If they have a reship send it to a friend or family member that knows and you can trust. That's why I did then went domestic after that. Everyone has their preferred method, I just don't like the idea of customs anymore.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I had a seizure in January and went and got a UPS post office box and had the-ship sent there without my name anywhere and it was seizure as a well. Two in a row. Friend had a seizure in December. Now I see all these here. “Feels” like it’s happening more. Like there’s something new going on. I’ve read the thread. I ignored the first letter, of course.

I’ve reached out to my source to discuss another re-ship but frankly I would like to have a frank conversation about what is going on before I do that. This involves partial payment and two in a row along with everything else feels like more than an ordinary coincidence or bad run of luck. I’d just really like to know what’s going on. I want to know if source is compromised, essentially.

I had a seizure in January and went and got a UPS post office box and had the-ship sent there without my name anywhere and it was seizure as a well. Two in a row. Friend had a seizure in December. Now I see all these here. “Feels” like it’s happening more. Like there’s something new going on. I’ve read the thread. I ignored the first letter, of course.

I’ve reached out to my source to discuss another re-ship but frankly I would like to have a frank conversation about what is going on before I do that. This involves partial payment and two in a row along with everything else feels like more than an ordinary coincidence or bad run of luck. I’d just really like to know what’s going on. I want to know if source is compromised, essentially.
From my experience working international the last few years everything was fine until Trump became president. He started a trade war with China and in addition to that we have the opioid crisis with Fentanyl coming from China. Both of these have caused the increased scrutiny.

I have no problem getting my shipments from china, and I guarantee i import a lot more than all yall

c314e9425207f83a3dab624551ab15db.jpg

Just kidding lol

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Fentanyl is stored in vials or tabs, so unless you are importing powders, there’s higher chances of getting flagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seizures are up due to the us spending a lot more money trying to combat drugs coming in, especially from china. That being said, the source should send you another pack free of charge due to it not arriving. I would suggest to get a PO box send it there. If you are US based there are plenty of great distributors that you don't have to worry about customs

Seems like every spring customs goes on a seizure rampage.

last year it was the same thing. Has a lot to do with how well staffed they are.

the nice thing about ordering through us, is we do the heavy lifting for you. you don't have to worry about seizures ordering through us :)

Ya I’m def put off by this whole experience it’s my very first order and I got a seizure are you kidding me and now my whole cycle is off cuz I have to wait and hope for a reship which who k owe if that will even come and who even k owe when as well. I over this whole international thing I should have just stayed with my local guy at the gym lol he prices are higher but at least I do t have to deal with this crap

Ya I’m def put off by this whole experience it’s my very first order and I got a seizure are you kidding me and now my whole cycle is off cuz I have to wait and hope for a reship which who k owe if that will even come and who even k owe when as well. I over this whole international thing I should have just stayed with my local guy at the gym lol he prices are higher but at least I do t have to deal with this crap

Are you US based? There’s plenty of good sources around. You’re just paying higher due to going through the chain

Top Bottom