napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ostarine / nutrobal

sixxpackmiri

dr friends !!

i just wanted 2say that im very happy with sarms !! 1 yr earlier as i was a more natural athlete (just supps from the store) and i tried 2go on diet i couldnt go under 10 % of bodyfat without loosing muscles ... now i think it could be the 1st time reaching 5 % as a female without loosing 2much quality !! maybe bcoz ive never tried any substance before the receptors of the body are very openly and until now i a small dosis was enough 4me ... eg i used ostarine 4just 1 month and took a lil dosage of 12,5 mg in the morning ... although im on cutting i gained 0,4 kg of muscles and lost 0,9 kg of fat in around 3 weeks ... last caliper measure 2weeks ago resulted in 13 % of bodyfat !! however 3 weeks ago ive started with nutrobal and im feeling much better now !! i know actually its a long term supp which i can use 1/2 yr or longer but anyway i feel a better physical and also mental conditition in the body ... bcoz i prefer it 2loose fat very slowly all in all the diet probably will last 4 a half yr and maybe bcoz of dieting a few months now ive notized a awkwarding weakness and tiredness ... i think since i use nutrobal its better :) off 2morrow ill stack ostarine 4getting a lil push !!

just wanted 2say that and thank u 4the possibility of using the forum dylan !!
happy weekend and be blessed !!

ps : i still cant upload a profile pic and i dont know why ... :-D so im sry that its impossible 2show the face or the body

Top Bottom