napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ostarine

dmt06405

Dylan,
I just want to start off by saying how awesome of a guy you are and I’m a huge fan of yours! I’m 23 years old and have always been an exception athlete. I’ve been legitimately training for about 5 years now and am currently running mk-677 at 25mg per day. I’m thinking about running an Ostarine cycle but I just worry about suppression since I am fairly young. What are your thoughts?

Dylan,
I just want to start off by saying how awesome of a guy you are and I’m a huge fan of yours! I’m 23 years old and have always been an exception athlete. I’ve been legitimately training for about 5 years now and am currently running mk-677 at 25mg per day. I’m thinking about running an Ostarine cycle but I just worry about suppression since I am fairly young. What are your thoughts?

If you’re a natural and at the top of your game I say hold off as long as you can before running anything... anything in terms of fucking with your natural hormones. Stick to GW/SR and train. You’re older longer then your younger. I’m all about longevity baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I appreciate the input. Could you be more specific on GW and SR? I’m not very familiar with those compounds.

Dylan has some great vids on both these compounds. Both are going to help endurance, cutting, and overall performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom