napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Original steroid

Wreck-IN

Well bros, they had me fooled. Originalsteroid, which is the same as the Pharmacy store, and others had me going. After 4 good orders, I sent $350 for another and it's missing. Moneygram shows that it was picked up on the 21st and Origina Steroid says that they didn't pick it up. Now they said that I need to check my information, well it was all correct. They always answered my questions fast but since stealing the money, I get one short email to string me along. I've taken screen shots of all the information sent back and forth plus opened a case with moneygram. Any suggestions, they have always tried to make things right before. Now .....not so much!

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it to get your money back at this point. Either Original will send your gear or you're screwed :(. The only thing you can do is report it as fraud. You won't get your money back though. Sorry to hear this bro!

Bro I ordered mostly PCT gear, clomid, Nolvadex, ,dostinex ,Adex, ...also some Tren Acetate & Prop. by Gen-shi, they owed me some sustanon from the last order .....I was getting set up for my next run. I'm really screwed, ......pissed because I didn't want to make two orders but this was a one stop shop. .....they still had the 50% and I've only run Gen-shi once, it was g2g then .so yeah brothers. ....my old handle on EVO was wrecker . Thanks for all the information bros ......they got me.

The response right here is what makes this place great! Props to the AR family for stepping up to help out one of its own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY got you covered it seems. OG steroid is another fucking trash bin I called out back at evo but nobody would listen to me. Also thier bullshit 2ml or 5ml vials are ridiculous. Fuck them. They are garbage. Called it from the start. Sorry to hear they got you man. That shit pisses me off... Listen to your gut instinct when it comes to these resellers.

The response right here is what makes this place great! Props to the AR family for stepping up to help out one of its own!

Hell ya man. We got each others backs here and help where we can.

Hell ya man. We got each others backs here and help where we can.

Absolutely! That is why this is the place to be, you and NY are fantastic examples of always being willing to help. Good shit here bro's

Top Bottom