esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orders affected by government shutdown ?

Orders affected by government shutdown ?

Hi, does anyone know if customs go affected by the shutdown? My order got stuck at customs since beginning of December and I havenít received a letter yet.

I donít think so. My order went through customs this week in NY and is on its way to me. I submitted my order on January 10th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, tks for the info. It’s been way too long, I should’ve received a letter by now. It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by stoker54 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know if customs go affected by the shutdown? My order got stuck at customs since beginning of December and I havenít received a letter yet.
    My order got snagged in December also and I haven't received a letter either so you're not alone. December was a very rough month for the shipping industry in general everywhere. I already placed and received another order since then so everything is back on track. I wouldn't hold your breath for that letter.

Yeah, my only problem is that without a letter they won’t re ship it. ��

Cool, tks for the info. It’s been way too long, I should’ve received a letter by now. It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.
    My shipment hit the US Jan 6 and I got a seizure letter approx Jan 20 saying it was flagged Jan 16.

All during the shutdown, ironic.

Yeah, my only problem is that without a letter they won’t re ship it. ��
    Iím in the same boat here. My package was tracked all the way up until Jan 9th when it was inbound into customs and since then Iíve heard nothing and received nothing

Also just had a package go into customs this weekend, anyone know if sarms only is a seizable package?

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedWelder View Post
    Also just had a package go into customs this weekend, anyone know if sarms only is a seizable package?
    I don't think so but if you ordered any AAS or HGH there's an increase chance.

Cool, tks for the info. Itís been way too long, I shouldíve received a letter by now. It usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.
    It depends on how busy they are. December is the busiest shipping month of the year.