napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ordering from Roids24.

TX TERROR

Hey guys,

Been getting a lot of PM's about ordering from Roids24. Asking me to send a list.
So first thing is first. Roids24 is not a list based supplier. We do not do lists... lol.
Roids24 has a fully functional, safe and easy to use Webstore. Roids24.com or Roids24.co

All products are accurately represented and include in depth descriptions about the product itself.
It is all very user friendly. Simply add products you wish to purchase to the cart and checkout when you are done.
You will receive an order number and payment instruction and further instruction from there.

Although I will not be sending any lists, many of you already know I am happy to answer absolutely any questions.
I make myself available pretty much any time of day.

Go check out the site to see what you are missing!

Lmfao!!!! Can I get a list too please!!! Planning on var and tbol cycle followed by T3 and Clen for my bulk!!! I hope it works

From the International House of Pain

Lmfao!!!! Can I get a list too please!!! Planning on var and tbol cycle followed by T3 and Clen for my bulk!!! I hope it works

From the International House of Pain
Hey now.... even for the strangest of users.... we have you covered! lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

These guys clearly have no idea.

Dbol only cycle is where the gainz are. Do you guys have Dbol on your list?

Maybe I can have a list?

Go to the website and email them. Roids24.com. They do I believe but double check. They have a live chat on there and [email protected] as a customer service email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom