napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ordering from robolics experience

aaron.mcglocklin

So i ordered 3 20ml 250mg/ml bottles from robolics i sent out money on a Friday September 29 and he got the money on monday the 2nd. Robo sent my package out on Wednesday the 4th and i finally recieved it Monday the 16th. I live in Washington state btw. So it took longer to receive it from a hiccup from the postal service when i received package apparently one numeral was missing on my address i did inquire on why it was taking so long and was relieved to hear it wasnt seized just a slight mess up on address. Overall im am happy to receive my testerone and hopefully next time i order it will arrive quicker. Thanks robo for my testerone
9f87be4f460d06bb60768494ee133105.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the write up and let us know how you like it. Again sorry for the delay. Robo is allowed to write one address wrong per year lol. He’s now met is quota.

Ill do a write up soon im just waiting atm my wife is busy at work she is in army so when her training dies down ill start with just a test enathate cycle because she usually pins me. unfortunately I have only pinned myself once and i dont think i could ever do it again myself. Saiyan thanks for your help in the ordering process too if robo products are good as ive heard from so many ill definitely be a permanent customer.

Ill do a write up soon im just waiting atm my wife is busy at work she is in army so when her training dies down ill start with just a test enathate cycle because she usually pins me. unfortunately I have only pinned myself once and i dont think i could ever do it again myself. Saiyan thanks for your help in the ordering process too if robo products are good as ive heard from so many ill definitely be a permanent customer.

I’d be scared shitless to let my wife pin me. First off she is deathly afraid of needles and can’t even be in the room when I’m messing with them.
You’re welcome. We shoot to be the best.

Robo is the shit! His products and service are second to none. It's far better to pin yourself bro. After you do it a few times you'll have it down

I’d be scared shitless to let my wife pin me. First off she is deathly afraid of needles and can’t even be in the room when I’m messing with them.
You’re welcome. We shoot to be the best.

Must confess I can't do it myself, my GF who's a vet tech so very used to IM injections does it. I'm not afraid of needles, it's doing it to myself. I think I'd be freaked out doing it to someone else too.

Must confess I can't do it myself, my GF who's a vet tech so very used to IM injections does it. I'm not afraid of needles, it's doing it to myself. I think I'd be freaked out doing it to someone else too.

Lol. I understand. We have horses and other animals. So I have to do all the shots there as well.

Top Bottom