napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ordering online / receiving orders

tex_g33

i have a big fear about ordering online for the simple fact of having it brought to the house under my name. Has anyone had any issues at all about ordering online, and getting into any type of trouble for getting a package.

there should be no trouble ordering online, we have encrypted servers outside the US for all orders. Untraceable. "isarms" 10% off , link in signature

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

what are you talking about ordering? I wouldn't trust anyplace else but the sources on here

i think he's referring to ordering gear from a source that has a website checkout ,

but OP, yes like rock said, only trust sources on this forums, Dylan do any let no junk sources on here.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

You can trust every source on this forum. I've ordered from most of them and happy with them all. A random source on the net? You have a good chance of getting burned.

I am considering ordering from pharmacom, and pharma lady. Just not sure which is the best and i just cant risk any issues at all w/ my stance within the community. which would be the best that you recommend?

Last edited:
I am considering ordering from pharmacom, and pharma lady. Just not sure which is the best and i just cant risk any issues at all w/ my stance within the community. which would be the best that you recommend?

We are both trusted here on the forums and been here for a while .

PS- "isarms" 10% off and we reship if package is taken by customs, but have had 100% delivery success since 2008

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Been ordering online for years and never had an issue. I can only recommend sources I have used and that's ROBO, PHURIOUS, and IWGF/BGS. All have top notch gear and service, nothing to worry about

Ordering online is much safer than in person hand offs in my opinion. You have no control over what people send you in the mail unlike getting caught in the act of handing off money in exchange for gear in person. Laws make it illegal for mail carriers to open your pack if being shipped domestically and for international orders, if customs happen to intercept it, all you get is a letter saying it will be destroyed and thats all. No legal issues to worry about. Assuming this is your first time ordering, I understand the nervousness. I think we all were a little paranoid our first time but once you get your first few packs, it's the same as ordering vitamins on amazon lol. All the sources here are good to go. Let me know if you have any questions bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

If you're that concerned here's a key thing to look for:

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Ain't no intercepting email traffic sent to, or from this man here. Deepweb is a wonderful thing.

Ordering online is much safer than in person hand offs in my opinion. You have no control over what people send you in the mail unlike getting caught in the act of handing off money in exchange for gear in person. Laws make it illegal for mail carriers to open your pack if being shipped domestically and for international orders, if customs happen to intercept it, all you get is a letter saying it will be destroyed and thats all. No legal issues to worry about. Assuming this is your first time ordering, I understand the nervousness. I think we all were a little paranoid our first time but once you get your first few packs, it's the same as ordering vitamins on amazon lol. All the sources here are good to go. Let me know if you have any questions bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Lol.. So true. Faster shipping then Amazon too. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is there even a difference from ordering domestically or internationally?

Hello Sir!
Our EU warehouse offers a premium delivery service, comparable to a domestic one. Delivery takes 5-6 days with a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011.
If we ship from the factory (Hong Kong)it will take indeed longer, up to 10-12 days plus several days for our colleagues there to prepare the package.

Stealth disguise can always be requested with no extra cost.

Thank you!

isarms 10% off, all our raws are at least 98.5% purity as well or we would not sell the product

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Pharmalady has been here on the forums for a long time. She is top notch

So is there even a difference from ordering domestically or internationally?

the difference is customs or not. other then that, no difference. it depends on your source. pharmalady is international but her shipping is just as fast, if not faster, then most domestic sources.

Top Bottom