napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Order seized

Concreteman95

Hey fellas just received a letter from the u.s customs informing me my package was seized. Is this anything to be worried about? Also the company has a 100% reship guarantee. Would it be fine to send to the same address or would that raise a red flag? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Contact your rep. Nothing is going to happen to you but your address has been flagged,you'll have to ship to another address

Hey fellas just received a letter from the u.s customs informing me my package was seized. Is this anything to be worried about? Also the company has a 100% reship guarantee. Would it be fine to send to the same address or would that raise a red flag? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Yea bro get it shipped to another addy. But yea bro you are fine i have gotten 2 of those at one addy and another at a girls address you are fine.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Also the company has a 100% reship guarantee. Would it be fine to send to the same address or would that raise a red flag? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

You'll need to use another address. The source can tell you for certain but usually it's wise to use another address.

Why would you limit yourself when most international sources have a reship guarantee?

My address is now possibly flagged by USCBP and I have no other friends or relatives in another state that I would be willing to risk. Domestic sources do me just fine and I get my gear with five days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My address is now possibly flagged by USCBP and I have no other friends or relatives in another state that I would be willing to risk. Domestic sources do me just fine and I get my gear with five days

You can get a mailbox at a UPS Store. I had a seizure last year and that's what I did after. Just a suggestion if you ever change your mind. The UPS store will even sign for your package.

You can get a mailbox at a UPS Store. I had a seizure last year and that's what I did after. Just a suggestion if you ever change your mind. The UPS store will even sign for your package.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the info. Getting a mailbox did actually cross my mind, but it seemed like way too much trouble for the 2 or 3 orders per year I'll be making.

Top Bottom