napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral steroids dosages

eorkjs

Hi dylan

I watched your video about steroids dosages.

My question is:

For example anadrol 50mg/day

Is it included saturday sunday?

What would the day of the week have to do with anything??

Usually i work out the 5 days and saturday too. But Sometimes rest days are saturdays and sundays so here is my question when you say winstrol 50mg/day (injection or oral) and anadrol 50mg/day too
Should i iniect winstrol or take anadrol on saturday sunday if they are rest days? Or should i give a break for my liver and body to relax

You want to take it every day for the duration of your cycle. You don't want to take days off, one day won't have a positive impact on your liver. No matter what you take make sure you have an on cycle support for your organs. Dylan's is really good. Best out there.

Usually i work out the 5 days and saturday too. But Sometimes rest days are saturdays and sundays so here is my question when you say winstrol 50mg/day (injection or oral) and anadrol 50mg/day too
Should i iniect winstrol or take anadrol on saturday sunday if they are rest days? Or should i give a break for my liver and body to relax
Dosing has nothing to do with whether you work out that day or not. In order to keep even steady blood levels you must dose daily

Top Bottom