napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

is this an open forum?

I ask because I'm new. I ask some questions in a previous site and got booted. So if it is an open forum could a person recommend sources not affiliated with the site like say; hey dudes I had a really good experience with this company. I'm just asking because I don't want to ask questions and get answers that can only fit within the guidelines of the website sponsors. I won't be doing any recommendations because I have no experience and that's not my place in the game but years from now maybe. I feel like if the site sponsor are good and providing top notch stuff then they won't care, but having the ability to express your opinion about another site makes everything feel a little more legit. Anyway I get the feeling that this is going to be a kickass place to hangout and chat so if I'm out of line on anything just let me know and I will censor myself as needed. Really looking forward to learning for everyone here. v/r

Yes bro. This is as open as it gets. Ask anything you want. That's what everyone is here for, to make people more informed. Yes we have sponsors, but we'll also give advice if we've tried a different source before.

That's awesome I've been searching everywhere for some place to get my head straight and just get good clean advice. I've watched all Dylan's videos and spent so much time doing research that now I give my doctor advice on my own treatment. Anyway the only thing I was lacking was that real one on one first hand advice from bros that have walked the path that I'm choosing to walk. So I really appreciate the site and the guys on here willing to help.

Yes brother open forum... Just use your best judgment and be respectful.

Welcome to the forum!

makingains said:
I ask because I'm new. I ask some questions in a previous site and got booted. So if it is an open forum could a person recommend sources not affiliated with the site like say; hey dudes I had a really good experience with this company. I'm just asking because I don't want to ask questions and get answers that can only fit within the guidelines of the website sponsors. I won't be doing any recommendations because I have no experience and that's not my place in the game but years from now maybe. I feel like if the site sponsor are good and providing top notch stuff then they won't care, but having the ability to express your opinion about another site makes everything feel a little more legit. Anyway I get the feeling that this is going to be a kickass place to hangout and chat so if I'm out of line on anything just let me know and I will censor myself as needed. Really looking forward to learning for everyone here. v/r

Hey brother, I'd like to welcome you to adrenaline rush! You'll see that this place is like no other, and we encourage open and honest discussion here. We don't flame or bash anyone. We offer constructive and supportive advice to help you get the best information available. The only sponsors we allow here are the best you'll find, but you are free to discuss whatever you like here. We treat everyone here as family, and we just ask that you treat everyone here with a mutual level of respect that we all share with one another

RickRock said:
makingains said:

Hey brother, I'd like to welcome you to adrenaline rush! You'll see that this place is like no other, and we encourage open and honest discussion here. We don't flame or bash anyone. We offer constructive and supportive advice to help you get the best information available. The only sponsors we allow here are the best you'll find, but you are free to discuss whatever you like here. We treat everyone here as family, and we just ask that you treat everyone here with a mutual level of respect that we all share with one another

Thanks rick,
I have already seen DG posting recommendations for supplements that aren't sold by the site sponsors so that pretty much answered my questions he would have never done that on evo. So I definitely have a much better felling about the freedom of the moderators on this site. Thanks to everyone who made it.

Under the thread (source reviews) u can find reviews on hundreds of sources. And xan discuss pros n cons about those sources. The sources here are top notch but your free to explore and use any source. No one mandates that u have to use board sources only.

Hey man welcome. You can talk about anything here! What forum was it that gave you the boot? Just curious. Fuck those other places

I think that once you are here for a while and get comfortable you will not want to use any other sources. Why get something from planet-x when there is bro here with anything that you want and for good prices.Plus you can PM them and ask for personal help. Sorry but you just cannot beat that!

makingains said:
JM750 said:
Hey man welcome. You can talk about anything here! What forum was it that gave you the boot? Just curious. Fuck those other places

Evo

It was a while ago but I think I was asking about another research chem site that wasn't a sponsor. The prices were way cheaper than the site sponsor, and I was asking if anyone had tried them.

makingains said:
makingains said:
JM750 said:

Evo

It was a while ago but I think I was asking about another research chem site that wasn't a sponsor. The prices were way cheaper than the site sponsor, and I was asking if anyone had tried them.

Yep,that will do it every time over at EVO. Fucking douchebags...

SpikedEggnog said:
makingains said:
JM750 said:

Evo

Lol...yeah dude most of us on here came from EVO. i guess we all "Evolved"

I'll second that bro. I've certainly evolved since coming here. Fuck EVO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isnt it ironic that the place is called evo. And everyone evolved the fuck out of there? Lmao

Yes you can talk openly. And also say you bought from another lab not and tht experience was good as having many good options arnt a bad thing. But the ugls here are the best by far

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom