napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ONYX

punjabijatt said:
Anyone order from Onyx Pharmaceuticals before??? If so what was your experience ?

Never heard of them brother. Why not stick with trusted reputable sources from this board?

If you are talking about the onyx that musclehead guy talks about on Instagram or Facebook I would stay away. They have mixed reviews at best plus they are all over social media and that's a big no to me. There's good sources on here that you don't have to worry about getting screwed over and that would make me use them over some random source that could screw you over and you are just sol.

Achilles87 said:
If you are talking about the onyx that musclehead guy talks about on Instagram or Facebook I would stay away. They have mixed reviews at best plus they are all over social media and that's a big no to me. There's good sources on here that you don't have to worry about getting screwed over and that would make me use them over some random source that could screw you over and you are just sol.

thanks for the feedback bro.. i have also heard some very mixed reviews as you have and that's generally not the best sign... thanks for posting!

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

thanks for the feedback bro.. i have also heard some very mixed reviews as you have and that's generally not the best sign... thanks for posting!

No problem man, I just did a lot of reading about them a few months ago and got a kick out of that musclehead guy so it stuck in my head lol. I don't want to see anyone get bad gear, does it happen sure it happens but if you stick to trusted sources it takes the risk way down lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

No problem man, I just did a lot of reading about them a few months ago and got a kick out of that musclehead guy so it stuck in my head lol. I don't want to see anyone get bad gear, does it happen sure it happens but if you stick to trusted sources it takes the risk way down lol.

absolutely brother... please always share when you see something as you did... its so beneficial and HIGHLY appreciated!

I will man, iv said it before this is one of the best forums because there's no drama and everyone seems to get along. Even if you don't agree with someone and say something different no one jumps your ass lol. Thanks again for having me here guys!

Achilles87 said:
I will man, iv said it before this is one of the best forums because there's no drama and everyone seems to get along. Even if you don't agree with someone and say something different no one jumps your ass lol. Thanks again for having me here guys!

It's our pleasure to have you with us bro! We are glad you're here :)

RickRock said:
Achilles87 said:

It's our pleasure to have you with us bro! We are glad you're here :)

Thanks Rr always like reading your post man, always on point with advice. I think anyone looking for actual advice and not just crap talk and kids that read Google all night should come here, there's a lot of solid members here with real world experience.

Achilles87 said:

absolutely bro... there's no need for any of that... if everyone agreed on every little thing then what the fuck is the point of having a "forum"... its more like a "communism" and I am not having anything to do with any of that shit bro

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

absolutely bro... there's no need for any of that... if everyone agreed on every little thing then what the fuck is the point of having a "forum"... its more like a "communism" and I am not having anything to do with any of that shit bro

And that's why i like it here over the others, I can post my honest opinion. I'm on other forums and it's almost like everyone is so deep in the hype they can't get out and if someone says they are wrong rather than looking at the facts and admitting they are wrong they just team up on that person or kick them off. I say they can stick that up their ass, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen lol.

Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

And that's why i like it here over the others, I can post my honest opinion. I'm on other forums and it's almost like everyone is so deep in the hype they can't get out and if someone says they are wrong rather than looking at the facts and admitting they are wrong they just team up on that person or kick them off. I say they can stick that up their ass, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen lol.

bro i hated every second of being around that and seeing it... you fucking instructed to just do this and do that as moderators and admins etc and to just cut things off if there is a fact present or a disagreement... all that indicates is you have something to hide... if your shit is what it should be then you should be able to sit down, look at facts and counter act what is said with some sort of fact or science to back you up... if you can't do that then what the fuck are you actually doing right?!? That's either the coward way or the hiding something way...

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

bro i hated every second of being around that and seeing it... you fucking instructed to just do this and do that as moderators and admins etc and to just cut things off if there is a fact present or a disagreement... all that indicates is you have something to hide... if your shit is what it should be then you should be able to sit down, look at facts and counter act what is said with some sort of fact or science to back you up... if you can't do that then what the fuck are you actually doing right?!? That's either the coward way or the hiding something way...

You are right man and that's why I have respect for you guys. This is an amazing forum that will do very good for itself because people can trust the info you guys give. I know exactly what y'all had to deal with and what was being asked of y'all and it's bs man. I have been asked how I feel about things on evo by people getting offered this and that and I tell them the facts and if it wasn't for your info I myself would of probably been sucked into the same things. I'm not new to this and if I feel something is shady I will say it but this place is like a breath of fresh air no need to even worry about getting scammed or things left in the dark lol.

Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

You are right man and that's why I have respect for you guys. This is an amazing forum that will do very good for itself because people can trust the info you guys give. I know exactly what y'all had to deal with and what was being asked of y'all and it's bs man. I have been asked how I feel about things on evo by people getting offered this and that and I tell them the facts and if it wasn't for your info I myself would of probably been sucked into the same things. I'm not new to this and if I feel something is shady I will say it but this place is like a breath of fresh air no need to even worry about getting scammed or things left in the dark lol.

I don't know how they sleep at night doing what they do but I take great solace in knowing that we aer completely eradicated from all of that and so thankful to have the ability to have an opportunity to do what I was meant to do and that is help everyone...

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Achilles87" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Achilles87" said:

I don't know how they sleep at night doing what they do but I take great solace in knowing that we aer completely eradicated from all of that and so thankful to have the ability to have an opportunity to do what I was meant to do and that is help everyone...

You do a good job man, I think iv told you there's not many people I take advice from but everything iv seen you post is pretty much dead on. Keep up the good work man and thanks for all the motivation

Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Achilles87" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Achilles87" said:

You do a good job man, I think iv told you there's not many people I take advice from but everything iv seen you post is pretty much dead on. Keep up the good work man and thanks for all the motivation

I truly appreciate that bro and that you see that.... Im always happy to help and motivate and you know i got you no matter what you need bro... thanks again for being a great member and part of the family here

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

It's very liberating and rewarding to be far away from that place now, and doing everything the way it should. Helping everyone out in the best way we can, and truly looking out for people and our awesome members and family here. I absolutely love it here, and love the vibe we have. There's truly nothing like it, and I'm very happy to be part of this.

Top Bottom