sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Offseason Pinnacle/Axiom 1-Stop Domestic Shop!

awesome, guys it is time to get your winter cycles together. if you want to use the same gear Lexi is using hit one of us up for a list and we will happily get back to you. have a great holiday and new year !

Quick update !!! Ask and you shall receive !! My whole stack at the moment lol!!! That’s all I’ve been for the past 2 months now. 1 cc eod!! So pretty much TRT dose nothing else. Weigh is at 262 very lean and strong as fuck at the gym. Bottom line have never looked that good and been that strong at this stage of the game!! And I eat tons of food. Body is firing on all cylinders!!! Very happy how things are going at this point. No need to change anything we are going to ride this wave for as long as we can.
    You would think I’m on tons of gear but not at all that’s how good and solid US Domestic is!! Body recovers beautifully from each and every workout sleep is on point so is the diet. Taking one day at the time one meal at the time one workout at the time. Heading forward towards the goal we set for this year

Very nice bro. It's always nice seeing what you can achieve with very little. It speaks volumes for the work you put in as well as the gear quality

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Very nice bro. It's always nice seeing what you can achieve with very little. It speaks volumes for the work you put in as well as the gear quality
    Thanks bud !! I love how things are progressing now and also what the body Is able to do with very little “outside” help. It’s truly is a testament that we really don’t need to take much stuff and ruin our health with mega doses. It’s is hard work diet and enough rest. And its also a testament US Domestic is no bullshit stuff and it works like it’s supposed to. For those who are still skeptical that stuff might be fake or underdosed or whatever trust me it is as good as it gets!! As close as you will get to pharma great stuff

Let’s go Big Lexi!!

You a fan of Pinnacle Lexi?

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    You a fan of Pinnacle Lexi?
    Absolutely!!! I know I sound like a broken record but I keep taking less and i keep getting stronger and bigger. I have never been so lean at this weight and yet so strong and what’s even more important feeling so well as I do know. My lab works is absolutely perfect so everything is clicking like it’s supposed to.
    As of prep I couldn’t be happier with how we ran things and again that was the smallest amount I have ever taken in my prep but yet this was my best look date and I know we can make it even better this year. Bottom line is I really really like it. Truly is as solid as it gets. If u can’t grow on that with proper diet and regiment. then this sport is not for you

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    Absolutely!!! I know I sound like a broken record but I keep taking less and i keep getting stronger and bigger. I have never been so lean at this weight and yet so strong and what’s even more important feeling so well as I do know. My lab works is absolutely perfect so everything is clicking like it’s supposed to.
    As of prep I couldn’t be happier with how we ran things and again that was the smallest amount I have ever taken in my prep but yet this was my best look date and I know we can make it even better this year. Bottom line is I really really like it. Truly is as solid as it gets. If u can’t grow on that with proper diet and regiment. then this sport is not for you
    Nice! You’re definitely looking good bro! Thanks for the advice!

Today’s weight 266 so I’m 24 pounds up from my stage weight. Things could not be going any better. Increased food to 8 meals a day. I have not eaten that much and stayed that lean ever in my life. We decided to lower my test to 50 mg eod last week - remember I take test prop- and I actually got even stronger. That’s the only thing I take nothing else. Sleep is awesome cardio is 20 min fasted on treadmill workouts are 4 days on 1 day off. Focus is on legs and back. We have not trained shoulders since the show I will only do 4 sets of laterals on chest day and reverse flys on back day that’s it. Again I can’t be happier with that test prop it does it’s job. I actually prefer prop for TRT it keeps me much more leveled. If that’s how I’m gonna feel when done bodybuilding and continue with this company for my TRT at that level I’ll be happy man. Such a minimal dose and I have not noticed any loos of strength libido etc. nothing !!! It’s perfect !!

What's up with the aluminum cans and bottles in the background bro? Lol