napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

NY Deca - G2G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam it, and i just gave my bro in law a 30ml bottle of the sweet nectar that is VH Deca i am now fully regretting this decision. I am going to his house today and making him split that shit with me fuck this, ahaha ! I barely started my cycle last week this would be perfect addition. And who knows, i also gave him some winny pills guess what, i want half that too LOL !

NY sent me a 10 of deca about 3 months ago when he first started up and never got around to writing up a review for him on it, here it is

used it about 12 weeks @ 375 , definitely the real deal, you know you got good deca when your joints feel like they got a can of wd-40 sprayed all over them and you can go ass to grass on squats without worrying about your knees cracking, strength increase, no pip, good stuff guys, not much to say, you guys know what deca does, and NY's deca does exactly as deca should

*do not offer to send me gear for a review*
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

I have a question. How are you gonna use 375mg of deca for 12 weeks when NY sent you a 10ml of deca thats dosed at 250mg per ml?

I have a question. How are you gonna use 375mg of deca for 12 weeks when NY sent you a 10ml of deca thats dosed at 250mg per ml?

last couple weeks i finished the cycle with pharmacom deca, initial kickstart was purely NY's deca.

NY week 1-7
pharmacom week 7-12

appreciate you concern though !

Last edited:
Things that make you go mmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean like campbells soup used to back in the day?
b81724aee76704aaa764e98533036930.jpg

Last edited:
cycle was done prior to that cutting cycle, as which i'm still on now.

try again maybe?

Tazz I think you're not being clear which is where the confusion is coming from.

See your opening statement says you received the gear 3 months ago and ran it 12 weeks, which means you'd just now be finishing it. 3 months = 12 weeks. However you posted a thread a month and 8 days ago saying you were cycling at 50 MG of deca. See the confusion?

cycle was done prior to that cutting cycle, as which i'm still on now.

try again maybe?

10d343f6f8048fd9b4976bcd1dd7426b.jpg

10d343f6f8048fd9b4976bcd1dd7426b.jpg

that pic clearly points out i was on a cut , which is exactly what bigb showed with that thread, just proving that i ran his deca beforehand.

u literally just proved my point [emoji23][emoji23]

thank you [emoji23]

Tazz I think you're not being clear which is where the confusion is coming from.

See your opening statement says you received the gear 3 months ago and ran it 12 weeks, which means you'd just now be finishing it. 3 months = 12 weeks. However you posted a thread a month and 8 days ago saying you were cycling at 50 MG of deca. See the confusion?

yea, i ran his deca once i got it anywhere from 3-5 months ago, it was right when he opened, i don't recall exact date, but once i finished the 12 week deca run (bulk) i hopped right into a cut

u literally just proved my point [emoji23][emoji23]

thank you [emoji23]

1/12/17 was first day of your BULK you said. So you did a 13 day bulk? You just posted above that you're still on a cut. We can read. MissBizz can add. Carry on.

Nor really dude. If you received the gear 3 months ago and ran it 12 weeks, then started a cut cycle which was posted back in December, your numbers don't match up at all. It really doesn't matter. I don't think any bit of backpedaling can change anyone's opinion of you. I personally just don't like you. You are just arrogant and in the bit of messaging we have exchanged I have developed a dislike for you.

But I agree... Valhalla deca is g2g

1/12/17 was first day of your BULK you said. So you did a 13 day bulk? You just posted above that you're still on a cut. We can read. MissBizz can add. Carry on.

i did a 12 week bulk, short cut, now i'm bulking again.
do you finally comprehend ?

Last edited:
Nor really dude. If you received the gear 3 months ago and ran it 12 weeks, then started a cut cycle which was posted back in December, your numbers don't match up at all. It really doesn't matter. I don't think any bit of backpedaling can change anyone's opinion of you. I personally just don't like you. You are just arrogant and in the bit of messaging we have exchanged I have developed a dislike for you.

But I agree... Valhalla deca is g2g
Tell us how you really feel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom