napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP question

0to100

Banned
Hello guys, after how many pins more or less at 100mg each time will i start noticing NPP. Am on my 4th pin, i have maybe noticed a more firm look without water retention, but not so much strength gain as of yet.

I was thinking E2D so i can run it at the same time as test e which i inject E2D and NPP half life is 2.5 days .

NPP should be pinned EOD. At a minimum MWF. I don't know anyone that does it E2D. Don't be lazy or try to "get away" with something. Do it the right way.

Jaja ok will do, just confused since am running test e, let’s say i do MWF, will it be ok to pin test E Monday and Friday ?

Short esters generally "kick in" around the end of week 2. I feel it sooner than that but I'm very sensitive to AAS.

Jaja ok will do, just confused since am running test e, let’s say i do MWF, will it be ok to pin test E Monday and Friday ?
Personally I would just split up the Test E 3 ways also.

Did you decide not to get the blend?

Yes i went with the blend but that’ll take me to 300 weekly of test. I want to run at least 500. Splitting it 3 ways will also work

I have a question about the proposed injection schedule of MWF, why would you pin every other day until Friday and then stop for Saturday and Sunday? I believe the half life of NPP is 2-2.5 days so would you want to keep peak levels In your system to get the max benefit from the compound?

I have a question about the proposed injection schedule of MWF, why would you pin every other day until Friday and then stop for Saturday and Sunday? I believe the half life of NPP is 2-2.5 days so would you want to keep peak levels In your system to get the max benefit from the compound?
Eod is the best best option but MWF is still better than e2d. Once he reaches peaks levels the drop in NPP will not be that significant on the weekend. I personally would do eod. For some MWF is easier to remember. I know when I pin eod sometimes I have a hard time remembering if I pinned yesterday or not.

I have a buddy that does Test Prop MWF and pins Monday morning, Wednesday morning, and Friday evening with no issues whatsoever. NPP is a little longer ester so it would be even less of an issue.

Eod is the best best option but MWF is still better than e2d. Once he reaches peaks levels the drop in NPP will not be that significant on the weekend. I personally would do eod. For some MWF is easier to remember. I know when I pin eod sometimes I have a hard time remembering if I pinned yesterday or not.

I am not trying to be confrontational by any means but I just don't understand how you could not remember! It's as simple as getting a planner and writing out your cycle prior to starting. Just like you would do with nutrition and your workouts. It's makes life so much easier you could write on your caber doses as well as aromasin doses.

Top Bottom