napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Nordtropin HGH order received

-SD-

Just wanted to give props to iwannagofaster for hooking me up with some nords hgh. These Nordilet pens are very slick and easy to use and easier to travel with. Just started 2iu/day and see where it goes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 84
Those are nice! I'm 45 and seriously considering HGH soon myself...

That looks sweet. Cbbram I'm with u !!! I'm so itching to start hgh and I'm in the same boat as u r in terms of age actually 46 in 11 days!!! Uff !!! It hurts when I say it out loud !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus u ordered a ton. Ive used those. U dont need more than 2iu. That stuff is so strong 2 iu of nords is like 6 iu of generic

PHURIOUS

You must have taken one out and put it back in. I would never pack anything in opposite directions. Hehe. Funny but true. I'm a little Koo Koo like that.

Thanks for the order. It looks like I will be doing an order with you also. Gonna grab some goods that I don't carry. Thanks so much.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

How many iu's are the pens? Are they single use or can be used more than once?

Hows storing with the pens? Do they need to be refrigerated?

Nordilet pens can be unrefrigerated for 21 days with no dergradation. That is one of the major selling benefits that Novo Nordisk uses to sell the product. I have to say, it is very helpful. I travel a lot and just slipping a pen or 2 in my toiletry kit is so easy. Its great when you can just forget about it. I remember the days when we used to carry small coffee thermoses on the road. We'd have to change the ice every few hours and always make sure the ice was not leaking into the meds.......What a hassle. All of this said, it is best to keep them refrigerated unless you are traveling.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

badass! how am i just now seeing this.

These things are awesome, just turn the pen the number of clicks you want for the dose, take off the needle cap, insert the pen in your abdomen, plunge down the top of the pen (like clicking down a regular ink pen with your thumb), take it out, put the cap back on the needle, thats it.
No fucking around with BAC water or insulin needles, no waiting for the reconstitution to dissolve before injecting

I should make a little demo vid next time i pin

From what I just read............Do you change the needle each day for injection?????
In a medical setting, you would be advised to do so. At least 95% of my clients use 1 needle per entire pen. I also use 1 needle per pen. I've never used anything sharper. They are 32g and slip right in. Painless at the beginning of the pen and exactly the same at the end.

In a medical setting, you would be advised to do so. At least 95% of my clients use 1 needle per entire pen. I also use 1 needle per pen. I've never used anything sharper. They are 32g and slip right in. Painless at the beginning of the pen and exactly the same at the end.

Honestly to prevent infection I would change the needle each time. Infections are not worth the risk of a cheap needle.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly to prevent infection I would change the needle each time. Infections are not worth the risk of a cheap needle.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, my trt doc has me preload syringes for travel for my test. 1 syringe for a week of every day injections. He says to just wipe the needle with an alcohol swab post and pre injection.

these are the smallest pins ive ever seen, probably no chance of dulling or pain going in
if worried about contamination because of multiple use of same pin just swipe with alcohol each use

these are the smallest pins ive ever seen, probably no chance of dulling or pain going in
if worried about contamination because of multiple use of same pin just swipe with alcohol each use

HOw does the first couple of days feel at 2 ius sd?

Top Bottom