napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Newbie looking at T.

Bluesteel

Hey guys. New here. So I'm looking to get a little stronger on mountain bike and shed some fat. I'm thinking T. 47 years old, 6'1" 205lbs. Probably 17% B fat. I'm not looking to go crazy. Just wanna lil bump. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

You're a little high in bf for test. For cycling(bike) you'd be using a pretty low dose as you don't really want to bulk up. GW would be the most beneficial. Hopefully IWGF sees this, he's a cyclist and has this down pact. I still think SARMs will be most beneficial for your goals and bf.

then you want gw and SR, you can add osta for some lean gains. S4 instead if you want that extra strength.

Yeah get your blood tested first but I'm in agreement on the Sarms protocol for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah definitely looking to shed some fat and increase some endurance/strength.
For those goals you have you don't want to use testosterone. Steroids aren't fat burners and they aren't to be used by anyone with high body fat.

Sarms would be a perfect alternative for you that will give real fat burning abilities as well as aiding endurance and lean mass gains.

Here is the perfect cycle for you which you can get from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Yeah definitely looking to shed some fat and increase some endurance/strength.

steroids DON'T help you get is shape...so many people misunderstand this
Steroids don't burn fat or help with weight reduction
Steroid are used after years of dedicated diet and training to take an already superior physique to the next level
Using steroids when you aren't in shape with a higher BF is unsafe and is counter productive..it will actually hinder you in achieving your goals

Top Bottom