napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Newbie Here

Homer_J_Simpson

Hey everyone new to this site. Started TRT back in April. Still have some fat to lose, but I plan on running a test cyp blast cycle 500mg for 15 weeks when I'm down to about 15% body fat. I'm currently on a keto diet with a lot of success. Any advice about this forum and running gear would be appreciated.

Working on reading all the stickies

Last edited:
32 Years old, 250LBS over weight, No cycle experience just TRT. 10+ Years lifting. Since starting TRT muscle is coming back and fat is dropping.

Welcome.

Why did you start trt at your age? You are talking about doctor prescribed trt correct?

Yes Dr. Prescribed. My T level was at 235 and I felt like garbage.

Okay got it. Give your trt till at least this April to do its thing and then it says from there. Also that should give you enough time to get down to the body fat you need. I would recommend about 12% as opposed to 15%

I hope you get low bf before jumping on. Ive used gear when fat and it did nothing at all. Then I tried again when at 12% and then saw changes

I hope you get low bf before jumping on. Ive used gear when fat and it did nothing at all. Then I tried again when at 12% and then saw changes

Did u read his post? He made it clear he was getting it down first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm definitely going to get my BFI down first. I already convert T->E heavily so running a high test cyp cycle would make me feel like garbage. Goal is 12% BFI then wait until next Sale for gear and run 500mg a week for 12-15 weeks.

Top Bottom