napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sp242

Whats up guys been watching Dylan's videos for the last year. I am also recently new to anabolics, and with maturing have realized I need to source my habit by myself. I used to receive my gear from a fellow gym-goer but things went south. Have heard a lot about this forum and some of the ugls (of which I've used in the past). Just looking for any help i can get. Im still confused about this process.

How can you be confused when you just joined today? Hang out and participate for a while you'll figure it out. Quit looking for a handout.

Whats up guys been watching Dylan's videos for the last year. I am also recently new to anabolics, and with maturing have realized I need to source my habit by myself. I used to receive my gear from a fellow gym-goer but things went south. Have heard a lot about this forum and some of the ugls (of which I've used in the past). Just looking for any help i can get. Im still confused about this process.
Well, until you establish yourself and build a reputation here, you won't be handed source info. That comes in time and earning that

Top Bottom