napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New year new goals??? 1SDS

Biglexi

Ok guys so we are getting to the end of this shitty awful and messed up year!!! Let?s hope that next year will be much better then this one. Actually anything different will be better then what we?ve had to deal with so far. So guys give me some of your goals for this upcoming year that will involve you and 1Stop Domestic Shop and how you are going to go about and with what?? Just being nosy here.
My first item in the agenda will be hopping on small cycle that will involve test and NPP along with adjusting my diet. Most likely I?ll something to the effect of cycling diet ie. two day low one day high or so. That?s something I?ll discuss with my coach. In my head I would love to do one more show this year and that might be it. See earlier this year I was told that my shoulders are shot and they need to be replaced !!! So since March I have been adapting to different kind of training that is totally new to me and I have to be happy with whatever I get to do in the gym. I might not be shoulder pressing 315 over head anymore but i can still train shoulders just differently. Another obstacle in my way. Learning how to go around it. I would love to hit the stage at least one more time and exit on my own term. But either way I will most definitely stick with what?s proven to work for me which are products from 1 Stop Domestic Shop of course !!!! What else??? The best gear there is to get !!! Nothing else compares to it!! For you who have ordered in the past you know what service you guys get !!! Nothing but the best!!!
Let?s hear about your goals for next year !! What do you have for me ??

Interesting that you mentioned NPP, as that is one of the compounds i am looking to add! I just PM a rep for a list from 1Stop and am anxious to make my first purchase!

Interesting that you mentioned NPP, as that is one of the compounds i am looking to add! I just PM a rep for a list from 1Stop and am anxious to make my first purchase!

I love their NPP !! Great compound!! Smooth as silk!! You will like it. I alternate deca and NPP they are both great !! I promise you , you won?t be sorry and make sure you post pix of ur order once you get it and tell me how impressed you were with the whole process!! They are famous for it !!

The Buddha is of a certain age so my focus has been accenting my physique through focused training and diet for a number of years now. That said, I am going with Axiom Primo for my 16 week Spring cycle starting end of January. With a Test E base and Winstrol on the back end watch my Buddha thread for photos end of May.

This is going to be the best one yet.

PM me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or use the Wicke me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Just the beginning...

The Buddha is of a certain age so my focus has been accenting my physique through focused training and diet for a number of years now. That said, I am going with Axiom Primo for my 16 week Spring cycle starting end of January. With a Test E base and Winstrol on the back end watch my Buddha thread for photos end of May.

This is going to be the best one yet.

PM me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or use the Wicke me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Just the beginning...

That?s awesome bud !!!! If you haven?t tried that primo take my word for it ..... AWSOME !!! I loved it even better Mrs Lexi loved it as well. She made fabulous gains on it. I can?t wait to see your progress pix. Finally somebody else besides me posting their progress pix !! I?m following right away as a son as you post it!!!
Age ??? What age??? I?m not too far behind you bud!!! Lol!!! As long as the body holds up it?s just a number

Haven't really thought about a concrete plan as of yet, but the goal is to become healthier than I was last year. I'd follow this thread, I might get an idea.

Haven't really thought about a concrete plan as of yet, but the goal is to become healthier than I was last year. I'd follow this thread, I might get an idea.

Specifics bud !!!! It?s about being specific!!! Healthier ?? What?s that mean?? What it ur goal??? I don?t care how small it is as long as it?s realistic and measurable. Tell me

9c9b492e263427774ae141dd0e12fd8d.jpg

There it is!!!!! My recent order !! Only the best. It?s been what 3 weeks on this simple
stack and strength is climbing steady mood has improved tremendously as well as attitude and stamina both at the gym and regular life. Really like what I see and what I feel. Highly recommended!!! Contact your local reps and they will def hook you up with the best possible products that will meet your needs. Go ahead you won?t be sorry

From HCG, Prami, Caber, HGH, Oils, Orals, PCT..............The domestic US list is massive. Try finding a bigger list shipped from the US. Very rarely are there out of stocks on the list.

Top Bottom