napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New year getting back in gym after yr off due to covid

Robfg71

Ok I e been just working out at home because I refused to wear a mask at the gym I went too. But just working out at home is not as good as going to the gym. So I?m going to break down and wear the freakin mask but don?t see how that?s going to work while working out. Going to do a cycle of

Test cyp 375
Deca. 375
Tren Ace 150

And see how I feel on this and modify as I go.
I?m 50 now and just wanna maintain my build at 6?1 and wanna stay at 225 to 240 at 12 to 15% body fat. At my age I think that?s a good goal. Any thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

If you have been out of training it would be best to train natural for six months in order to get your base together. Gear can boost strength dramatically which can lead to serious secondary injuries...

Well I?ve still been lifting all year just not as good or heavy as I do when going to the gym. But I?ll take it easy in the gym for the first month just to get Use to all the different equipment again.

Drop the Tren... Test Cyp and Deca will be slow and steady gains and perfect for getting back into it.

Yes working out with a mask is ridiculous and in my opinion unsafe. Iv been to a few gyms wear a mask is required but u better believe I?m pulling that shit down all the time ha I would say it?s fully covering my face less then half the time. You will see a lot of people doing the same thing. When staff is around pull it up is what I do lol. The gyms in my area don?t require a mask or only require one while your walking around.

Drop the Tren from your cycle I feel it?s not needed also not sure if you have run Tren and Deca together but there can be some issues there.

Whenever I think I'm going to wear the mask while working out, it kind of spoils my usual desire to go to the gym.

It's cool to remember the good COVID times. I remember when COVID first started, I was like "NOPE" but eventually came to terms with it. A cycle of Test cyp 375, Deca 375, and Tren Ace 150 is a great start! When you're 50, it's definitely important to maintain your build and stay between 225-240 at 12-15% body fat.

Recalling the positive aspects of COVID is interesting. Initially, I was strongly opposed to the pandemic, but eventually, I accepted it. Starting with a cycle of Test cyp 375, Deca 375, and Tren Ace 150 is a fantastic way to begin. It's crucial to maintain your physique and stay within the 225-240 weight range with 12-15% body fat when you're 50 years old.That's a totally doable goal, and you can always adjust as you go. If you're looking for some good tips to stay on track, check out some online resources that might help. And don't forget to rest and recover too - quiet punching bags are great for relieving stress and letting off some steam!

Top Bottom