napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New user here what's up bros

domn8you231

Also getting used to tapatalk...

anyway I'm 38 ,6'2" 195 lbs. I work out 5-6 days a week. Usually do 45 minutes cardio in the morning. I switch it up from jump rope, to elliptical, treadmill, actual jogging on the streets. Then in the evenings after work I lift.

I squat, deadlift, bench. Pull ups, pushups, any secondary exercise that will help my main lifts really.

I'm getting older, thinking about doing a cycle. I did a test e/ anavar cycle once, but that was probably 8 years ago. Looking to get back at it. I got up to 239lbs on that cycle.

I think maybe 220 shredded would be ideal. That's allot to put on though. Maybe a few cycles and ill get there.
00014396429ced206b293b4714084ff5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome....have you had a recent blood test? Testing your T level at our age is a smart idea.

Welcome....have you had a recent blood test? Testing your T level at our age is a smart idea.
No I haven't, but I plan on getting a full panel done soon. I don't have insurance so I'll have to figure that out.

I have insurance and i still use PrivateMDlabs in between regular doctor blood work...thats how easy, affordable and convenient it is. Get the female hormone panel, you will need to specify that you are a male when you checkout. Use coupon code RHINO. Comes out to $55. Super easy and convenient.

Oh ya, welcome to the forum bro. Thanks for posting stats and pic. Good solid foundation of muscle and lean physique.

I have insurance and i still use PrivateMDlabs in between regular doctor blood work...thats how easy, affordable and convenient it is. Get the female hormone panel, you will need to specify that you are a male when you checkout. Use coupon code RHINO. Comes out to $55. Super easy and convenient.
That's for the info guys, ill definitely use it.

Oh ya, welcome to the forum bro. Thanks for posting stats and pic. Good solid foundation of muscle and lean physique.
Thank you. It's so hard to put on muscle. I don't want to gain allot of fat, its a pain in the ass to lose it. It's much easier to maintain. For me anyway.

Top Bottom