napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New titan update

cmb5017

Titan is not well bros. Hes had complications and another surgery and is in very bad health. Also he lost his house to hurricane Harvey..so he literally has nothing. Expect down time to be minimum 6 months (if) he comes back at all. He really needs prayers. Also if u ordered/paid and titan picked up Ur money see elemenohpee or thin d from mgp who are offering a discount to help out during titans absence..if u paid but he did not pick up funds, then withdraw your money n shop elsewhere, of course I recommend mgp as they have really stepped up n helping my customers out,so they're worthy of extra business. I'll update again as I receive it...I literally just got contacted 5 minutes ago. Thank u

Thanks for the update, but sorry to hear. Will keep Titan in my prayers for sure. Awesome to see Thin stand up during this time to help.

Get well brother! Let us know if there's anything we can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get well brother! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you cmb for being such a great person bro. You are in our prayers Titan. Awesome to see team mgp stepping up like this, it speaks volumes of the great people we have on here.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thank you cmb for being such a great person bro. You are in our prayers Titan. Awesome to see team mgp stepping up like this, it speaks volumes of the great people we have on here.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I appreciate it. But were fam. We look out for our own

Do either of those two have tbol? I ordered and he picked up the cash right before he went into the hospital. Hope he pulls through.

I just want to put this out there. If your one of the titan customers effected and u go to mgp with an order than your order should be exactly the same as what u ordered from titan or less. I better not catch anyone who ordered say 3 vials of test from titan go to mgp and order 20 vials because they're offering u a special discount..I'm not saying anyone is doing that but I'm making it clear. Mgp did not have to do this, and I didn't have to do this. I just wanted to put some gear in your hand to get u rolling on your cycle til titan comes back. Do not abuse mgp's kidness because if I find out I'll blast u all over this forum n others and black list you from every domestic seller I know

I'm not saying anyone would, but just in case I want it to be known..mgp is losing money to help these guys, I don't want him taken advantage of

I'm very hopeful that Titan will pull through this, so keep fighting & never give up. All material possessions can be had again, but take care of your health and family first.

Thin D, Elemenohpee, CMB... you guys are blessings to Titan as well as the rest of us. Much love to you all ❤️

I just want to put this out there. If your one of the titan customers effected and u go to mgp with an order than your order should be exactly the same as what u ordered from titan or less. I better not catch anyone who ordered say 3 vials of test from titan go to mgp and order 20 vials because they're offering u a special discount..I'm not saying anyone is doing that but I'm making it clear. Mgp did not have to do this, and I didn't have to do this. I just wanted to put some gear in your hand to get u rolling on your cycle til titan comes back. Do not abuse mgp's kidness because if I find out I'll blast u all over this forum n others and black list you from every domestic seller I know

Well said, brotha. Putting the cards on the table is always good IMO. I love this brotherhood, seriously. Thank you all!

Top Bottom