napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Steroidify Representative - Introduction

ballin2504

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself here as a new rep for Steroidify. Been around the forum for a few years now.

I am excited to get this opportunity and I am here to help. I am always available and ready to help any and all Steroidify customers and continue to provide the excellent customer service that lives up to Steroidifys standards.

At your service,
Steroidify Rep
Ballin2504

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed.

Welcome to Steroidify brother, you have been a long time trusted friend of mine and I am glad to have you on board, there nobody more I would trust working alongside me, than you.

Treat Ballin2504 as you would me.

Steroidify Rep
taz10 for 10% back

Welcome!

I'm sure that post count will go up if you post as much as Tazz does.... Lol

Welcome!

I'm sure that post count will go up if you post as much as Tazz does.... Lol

Thanks CB.

It will def be going up. Before I just laid back and took in all of everyone?s information. I?ll definitely be more active.

Confirmed.

Welcome to Steroidify brother, you have been a long time trusted friend of mine and I am glad to have you on board, there nobody more I would trust working alongside me, than you.

Treat Ballin2504 as you would me.

Steroidify Rep
taz10 for 10% back

Thanks for the kind words Tazz. I?m definitely excited for this opportunity and can?t thank you enough.

Thanks CB.

It will def be going up. Before I just laid back and took in all of everyone?s information. I?ll definitely be more active.
You're welcome bro I was actually being facetious towards Tazz because he posts a lot but I do also so kinda some behind the scenes humor.

Top Bottom